Marc Guehi

gdm

Just now, Shadow Puppets said:

You don't get to a 4th bid, and the level of confidence that we've had about it, without them being willing sellers.

Or without us being mugs tbf. There's possibly a reason other clubs aren't involved that would attest to that. 

What an absolute bunch of Peter Ian Stakers the Palace lot are. £65m not enough :lol: 

Walk away and go get someone else now, this is becoming boring and he's not worth the added time or investment.

9 minutes ago, Shadow Puppets said:

Where?

Chelsea. They want £20-25M for Chalobah, and wouldn't want more than £50M for Madueke. 

There are many other players we could get. 

The issue isn’t only the price, we only have 2 weeks left, we can’t leave it much longer as we need time to get a replacement. Palace could continue to string us along up to the deadline.

Just now, vexred said:

Chelsea. They want £20-25M for Chalobah, and wouldn't want more than £50M for Madueke. 

There are many other players we could get. 

According to the Athletic they want £60m+ for Madueke, and I don't particularly rate Chalobah.

9 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Good point, there’s probably not a single other player we are interested in 

Might as well sell our purple's now in case they lose value in our relegation season based on some posters manic need for doom

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

The issue isn’t only the price, we only have 2 weeks left, we can’t leave it much longer as we need time to get a replacement. Palace could continue to string us along up to the deadline.

We'd be up past £100M by then at this rate :lol:.

I'd also call it now, like, for whatever it's worth. I'd be surprised to see us go back to the well again.

Just now, ponsaelius said:

They'll want £65 mill upfront I reckon.

It's too much, sack it off.

Based on the clauses for Olise and Eze I think you may be right (about them wanting it upfront).

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

Based on the clauses for Olise and Eze I think you may be right (about them wanting it upfront).

Wanting cash up front the same time as a major shareholder wants to sell. Are they thinking they can bleed it dry of cash on the way?

Can't fault Palace but i'd walk away now too.

If it was Bruno and City, say, were offering 80-85-90-95? we'd be happy club kept rejecting.

Shocker of a window so far. We seem to allow ourselves to be messed around quite regularly. I understand trying to get the best deal but we must know we've started far too low and nowhere near, and if so, this far into the window, wtf we playing at?

Go get Gonzalez and Thiaw from Italy for the same price palace want for Guehi.

Just now, Dokko said:

Shocker of a window so far. We seem to allow ourselves to be messed around quite regularly. I understand trying to get the best deal but we must know we've started far too low and nowhere near, and if so, this far into the window, wtf we playing at?

Go get Gonzalez and Thiaw from Italy for the same price palace want for Guehi.

What others times have we been messed around ? I can’t remember any others.

I do believe our offer is far from 65m for him.

its most likely potentially 65m , but with a lot of incentives.

Guess we are in the phase where the finer details are being discussed.

Palace leak to the press to prepare the supporters and to give the impression they rinsed us.

#teampositivecunt

Edited by High Five o