Marc Guehi

gdm

Don't think we would've gotten a very good RW this window either way, so at this point I wouldn't be totally against this. Feels like it's either this or not much else.

Edited by Erikse

1 minute ago, gdm said:

Only complaint I’ve got is that it’s at the expense of a winger. Left with Murphy and Almiron who we’ve actively been trying to punt. By far the weakest area in the 11 & squad as a whole. 

We don’t know that yet! 

30 minutes ago, Andy84 said:

12pm tomorrow 

Is it still then? I only ask because i was quite surprised to see the ex Blackburn forward turn out for Ipswich from the bench last Saturday lunchtime. Felt like he’d only signed the night before but I’m guessing he wasn’t after all.

1 minute ago, PauloGeordio said:

We don’t know that yet! 

True. That’s the noises coming out from Craig Hope tho. Hopefully we can sell one or two players 

1 minute ago, McCormick said:

Guehi, a loan with option on Madueke and -if I’m being greedy- that Olympiacos midfielder and the window’s suddenly a roaring success. 

Would be amazing but reckon it’s as likely it’ll just be Guehi.

2 minutes ago, gdm said:

True. That’s the noises coming out from Craig Hope tho. Hopefully we can sell one or two players 

Craig is anti hope [emoji38] Believe! It ain’t over until that window slams firmly shut.

3 minutes ago, McCormick said:

Guehi, a loan with option on Madueke and -if I’m being greedy- that Olympiacos midfielder and the window’s suddenly a roaring success. 

And we’re nailed on top 4 :indi:

Edited by PauloGeordio

15 minutes ago, Shadow Puppets said:

We're expecting to get this deal agreed tonight / tomorrow, and Guehi is hoping to travel up tomorrow. That is the plan, as things stand, apparently.

In Krafth we trust, but we could do with Geuhi pulling an Odemwingie tonight to get the medical done and then all sorted by noon.

1 hour ago, Harry 209 said:

where does Keith Downie go after he stands in that position on Barrack Road? Does he have an office in town?

Seen him in Rosie’s. Not sure if thats a regular routine mind :lol:

12 minutes ago, gdm said:

Only complaint I’ve got is that it’s at the expense of a winger. Left with Murphy and Almiron who we’ve actively been trying to punt. By far the weakest area in the 11 & squad as a whole. 

I agree but I don’t think CB is too far behind, and could easily get worse if Botman doesn’t come back the same player. 

3 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Seen him in Rosie’s. Not sure if thats a regular routine mind :lol:

Funny because I've seen tits in Rosies too.

Seems a bit of excitement but I've not seen any embedded goodness in the last few pages.

Have people started running baths yet or are we just considering it still?

Just now, ExiledGeordie said:

I don’t like Craig Hope, overly negative, loves giving negative news and going overboard on issues. 

All the north east journalists do. 😂 

15 minutes ago, NE27 said:

Seems a bit of excitement but I've not seen any embedded goodness in the last few pages.

Have people started running baths yet or are we just considering it still?

Just got out of the transfer pool.