Marc Guehi

gdm

18 minutes ago, nufcnick said:

If all the eggs are in this basket the board want shot with shit, and so does Eddie with his insistence on PL proven players. 

Like Tonali, Isak, Botman, and Bruno. This forum needs to be shot with shit.

Edited by Vinny Green Balls

Fucking sick of this now, issue Palace an ultimatum of accept the bid tonight or we move on tomorrow morning.

Doesn’t matter which way you look at it, if we don’t get this over the line there will be some justified discontent among the fans, it’s not good enough.

8 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Again, until we agree a fee, Palace will continue to play him.

They're under no pressure to sell.

While this is absolutely true. Being cup tied for even the Carabao Cup could be a potential deal breaker, as stupid as that may seem. 

No pressure to sell but the player clearly wants to leave and they'll be passing up on £70M now when they'll get probably £45M next summer if he's had a good season again. 

Hope we sign him and think he'll transform us especially with Botman out. Part of me also hopes his leg comes flying off tonight. Nothing personal, mind. Lovey lad.

Showed our hand too early and Palace are rightfully taking the piss. I get he's our main target but there was and always is better value in Europe which would have allowed us to strengthen other areas of the squad at the same time.

Give me Amanda and Mehrdad back ASAP

3 minutes ago, GeordieDazzler said:

I think Guhei himself is just trying to be professional and respectful of the Palace fans. It’s his club that are fucking everyone about. 

and our club. The pressure on him will be immense with that kind of price tag.

Will be great fun when he gets rinsed in the air by Richarlison at the weekend.