Marc Guehi

gdm

2 minutes ago, Parsley said:

I hope we don't deal with Palace again any time soon tbh [emoji38]

Bloody right, after this I wouldn't touch them with a barge-pole - for the record, I'm not implying they should have dealt with us, I'm implying that they've fucked us about, strung us along and changed the asking price multiple times.

Palace and Parish have every right to protect their investments and I'd want us to do the same. I put 100% of the blame on us for putting all of our eggs in one basket when even fans, let alone professionals, know exactly how Palace and Parish operate. None of this should be surprising to anyone. 

4 minutes ago, Bimpy474 said:

Eddie is saying we didn't put all our eggs in one basket in regard to Guehi, and that we pursued several other targets.

many dont believe him so apparently he's lying.

4 minutes ago, ECP123 said:

A message to the deluded Newcastle fans…

Premier League Football GIF by CPFC

Can't wait until next summer when he goes for half of what we offered. Enjoy celebrating finishing 12th this season by the way.

Just now, Decky said:

Can't wait until next summer when he goes for half of what we offered. Enjoy celebrating finishing 12th this season by the way.

There’s not a chance they finish as high as 12th, defence is a mess, lost Olise. Mateta had a purple patch last season, it’s going to be an ugly as fuck season for them 

If he really wants a move he should be putting a transfer request in today to push it through. 

He may ba professional and a canny lad but at the end of the day he comes first fuck parish and his unrealistic prices.