Marc Guehi

gdm

You can't begrudge the Palace fan. Quality gif work. No issues here. 

This has officially been the biggest waste of time in recent memory. Maybe the unending Dirk Kuyt Monitoring comes close but I don't think we ever even made an offer.

Irrespective of how you feel about the club, the owners, or PSR, we fucked this up big big big time. I don't know who to blame.and ultimately in this case it doesn't matter. We fucked up. 

2 minutes ago, duo said:

He's not worth what we offered so I think they'll regret that decision.

And that's the only reason why we were in the running for him. If they were willing to sell for what he is worth he would have been snapped up by one of the 6.

3 minutes ago, Jackie Broon said:

And that's the only reason why we were in the running for him. If they were willing to sell for what he is worth he would have been snapped up by one of the 6.

Yep. Liverpool or A.N.Other will take him for around £45-50m further down the line would be my guess. Maybe we can send that gif back their way when it happens. :lol:

Well it looks like having him is more valuable for Palace now than having 65m even if they get less later. 

As we've seen (Cabaye)...a pile of money is good, but it's not going to score goals, control the midfield or martial a defence

3 minutes ago, gjohnson said:

Well it looks like having him is more valuable for Palace now than having 65m even if they get less later. 

As we've seen (Cabaye)...a pile of money is good, but it's not going to score goals, control the midfield or martial a defence

Cabaye wasn't exactly a pile of money. Sold for way below his value actually.

1 hour ago, Skeletor said:

Cabaye wasn't exactly a pile of money. Sold for way below his value actually.

Not really the point... we couldn't play the 19/20m we got in midfield.

Keeping him would have been more valuable to us than selling even though we would have got less later

10 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Indeed, hope he has an injury free campaign but a poor season and that Palace are in the shit all season long before being relegated. If he does pick up a nasty injury this window would haunt him like 

If he did have a poor season that would be even more worrying, given how set we've been on him.

4 minutes ago, Ben said:

Imagine if he got injured now 

And what if we had signed him, then out with an ACL? 

I don't get the sour grapes, aside the way Parish mouthed off, they were completely within their rights to keep him, and he hardly seemed to push for a move either.

Time will tell if that was a good decision for palace or him. 

Personally, I am glad we did not sign him for that money. 

He’ll go to Liverpool to replace VVD but for probably about £40m as he’ll only have one year left on his deal. 

Hopefully Palace go down along with their banners about us - Parish is an utter mouthy bellend! 

23 minutes ago, Paully said:

He’ll go to Liverpool to replace VVD but for probably about £40m as he’ll only have one year left on his deal. 

Hopefully Palace go down along with their banners about us - Parish is an utter mouthy bellend! 

Parrish has stood firm for his club but he’s still a wanker and he’s been at the forefront of an anti nufc agenda in the league. Their fans seem to have taken a disliking (often sanctimonious on the Saudi theme) and to be honest I don’t really like them. I hope we fucking smash them at St James.

18 minutes ago, ExiledGeordie said:

Parrish has stood firm for his club but he’s still a wanker and he’s been at the forefront of an anti nufc agenda in the league. Their fans seem to have taken a disliking (often sanctimonious on the Saudi theme) and to be honest I don’t really like them. I hope we fucking smash them at St James.

IMG_0070.jpeg

26 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Hopefully Palace are mid-table in January and we'll get him for £50m.

He’ll have far better suitors then mind - nailed on Liverpool.

This boat has well and truly sailed!

Worst part about Palace is they’ve hit their glass ceiling with no ambition to be better than mid table/staying in the premier league.

I understand their owners be like that so they protect their income.

But I don’t understand how their fans can just accept permanent mediocrity.