The worst Newcastle player you've seen in a match

gjohnson

1 minute ago, OpenC said:

Cacapa, not sure he ever did anything good

He was pretty solid up until that Portsmouth game iirc. And even then I’m sure he wasn’t anywhere near fit for that game if memory serves. 

2 minutes ago, Magdad said:

Joelinton as striker. Special mention also the day he kicked the ball in his own face was something you don’t see every decade 

Think that was Everton (h) under Howe when his revival was well under way, no? Still, the shout is a good one, incredible how hopeless he was. 

Geremi v Scunthorpe (a) in 2009/10 was a low point for me. Hooked after 60 mins for Marlon Harewood. I don’t know whether he ever played again for us after that but he looked every inch the 47 year old he probably was.

Just now, Yorkie said:

Think that was Everton (h) under Howe when his revival was well under way, no? Still, the shout is a good one, incredible how hopeless he was. 

Yeah, it’s why I gave it special mention. At the time he was superb in every part of the pitch other than 18 yard box 

5 minutes ago, GeordieDazzler said:

Luuk de Jong. Literally can’t remember a single thing he did.

Think one of his shots has only just crossed the 6 yard line.

Edited by Klaus

Just now, McCormick said:

Can’t remember the match or what actually happened but I remember being absolutely furious at an Alnwick goalkeeping disaster-class.

Spurs away in the League Cup? 

Just now, McCormick said:

Can’t remember the match or what actually happened but I remember being absolutely furious at an Alnwick goalkeeping disaster-class.

V Tottenham iirc.

10 minutes ago, Steve Charlton said:

Kennedy away @Cardiff 

This for me. Genuinely one of the most complete 0 out 10 performance I’ve ever seen. The chance to redeem that terrible performance with a penalty right at the end, and still fucked it :D 

Yanga Mbiwa v Everton at SJP. We lost 2-0, Barkley scored a great goal, just ran through us. Yanga Mbiwa couldn't even judge the flight of the ball that night, he was absolutely horrific, the freak.

Edited by Dr.Spaceman