Newcastle United Vs. AFC Wimbledon [LCR3] (01/10/24) Live on SkySports+ (Chelsea (h) if we progress)

5 minutes ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

im not defending it, but if Arsenal play in week 1 and Liverpool week 2 and they draw each other where do they fit the game in?

as I said, id have banned them from the competition if the rules had to be changed to accommodate them 

At the very least they should have looked at rescheduling or restructuring the League Cup rather than letting the top clubs just do what they want. I say this btw knowing that we'll most likely benefit from it too for years. Its just not right.

Just now, Pokerprince2004 said:

Just having a browse through who is still in and there's not much lower league teams left already. Maybe Barrow or Fleetwood would be the ideal draw

Barrow at home would be amazing like.

Not going to happen though, they will absolutely want us out asap.

Just now, Stifler said:

Barrow at home would be amazing like.

Not going to happen though, they will absolutely want us out asap.

It quite literally can't happen can it? No matter what, we're playing a team that's qualified for Europe, best we can hope for is being at home.

3 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

More adverts. Balls must not be heated and chilled enough yet. 

Wouldn't have been if Liverpool were singing their shitty song.

Edited by Bimpy474

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

It quite literally can't happen can it? No matter what, we're playing a team that's qualified for Europe, best we can hope for is being at home.

It can happen, just unlikely.

14 minutes ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

Keeping the European teams apart was a necessary evil isn’t it? Due to the split euro fixtures over 2 weeks. Should have just banned them from the competition though.

the home/away bit is just stupid though 

Seems to me like the UEFA draw hasn't happened yet, so I'm sure they could have worked around that when their shitty draw happens. 

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

Eh, how on earth did you work that out? There's obviously more than 12 teams left :lol:

Just now, Superior Acuña said:

How we guaranteed a team in Europe? I know they’ve put them in their own pot but there’s only 6 of them and there’s more than 12 in comp?

We’re not 

2 minutes ago, Superior Acuña said:

How we guaranteed a team in Europe? I know they’ve put them in their own pot but there’s only 6 of them and there’s more than 12 in comp?

6/26 chance to get a european team.

Edited by Displayname