Newcastle United Vs. AFC Wimbledon [LCR3] (01/10/24) Live on SkySports+ (Chelsea (h) if we progress)

Just now, black_n_white said:

Never a fan of both Joes in the three, we’ll see.

Don’t think Joelinton is great at receiving from deep but should be fine against Wimbledon. The main threat they pose is set pieces as well so he could be crucial for his defending at set plays 

Just now, Vaj said:

Na, definitely going to be Kelly, Schar, Krafth and Tino. 

Yeah. Think it will be that. Based on I think 1, possibly 2 bits of pre-season I saw and what I have seen so far in the league. I think I’d prefer Kelly at CB moving forward. 

Small sample size, mind :lol: 

Just now, Lush Vlad said:

Yeah. Think it will be that. Based on I think 1, possibly 2 bits of pre-season I saw and what I have seen so far in the league. I think I’d prefer Kelly at CB moving forward. 

Small sample size, mind :lol: 

I would have liked to have seen Hall, Kelly, Schar and Tino as the back four personally. But maybe that’s too much for Hall as he does seem to weaken later in games (less so on Saturday which was great to see) so maybe a rest will do him good 

20 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Small vent - I really hate this type of numbers format for lineup. Just post the lineup with each player in their position ffs.

24 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

Do the yellows count in cups still? Thought that changed years ago. 

Probably be Kelly at left back and Krafth CB. But I’d like to see Kelly and Schar as a pairing at some point. 

Red cards do so I’d imagine yellows do, not certain though.

4 minutes ago, Menace said:

Small vent - I really hate this type of numbers format for lineup. Just post the lineup with each player in their position ffs.

The person running the Twitter account doesn't know what Howe will do. Nor should they. There's debate on here about how the back 4 will line up. 

Plus even if the person running Twitter DID know Howe's intentions, they shouldn't give anything away. This keeps the opposition guessing. 

I think it's good. Small margins and all that but keeping things unclear for our opponents is more important than informing the fans.

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

Red cards do so I’d imagine yellows do, not certain though.

I am pretty sure yellow’s don’t count. Ridiculous that red cards overlap competitions anyway 

23 minutes ago, black_n_white said:

Never a fan of both Joes in the three, we’ll see.

Happy to see it. We need to show that we have other options if Bruno is out of the midfield. Tonali being out is a bit of a kicker though, he is the one you would have wanted to see in the number 6 role.

Delighted Osula is getting a start. Over-reliance on Isak has been crazy. Really hope Osula shows enough to earn some minutes as substitute elsewhere.

2 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

You won’t be able to get the red button on mobile. 

Fuck - sat outside scouts for an hour and a half 

6 minutes ago, Earp said:

Any idea how to get the match on Sky Sports + on a mobile?

Sky sports app. Providing you have a sky sports subscription.

Or the log in details of a friend.

Like me.

Edited by Joe1984

1 minute ago, samptime29 said:

Absolutely raging. I have NOW TV for Sky Sports and the game isn't on. Rattled.

Sports tab > Football > scroll down a bit and it's there