Newcastle United vs. Tottenham Hotspur: 01/09/24 @ 13:30 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

7 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

Just hope we get a performance to make us feel good about the club. Its badly needed after the awful transfer window. 5-0 up in 20 minutes again would do nicely :lol: 

Van der Ven on his backside would do nicely too.

As has been mentioned, win this tomorrow and the negativity decreases drastically, from the fans and the media. Newcastle and Man Utd wins would see us in 4th over the international break and gives us something to build on.

I believe we can do it, their high line is suicide against us. Go strong with Tonali and Barnes starting and blow them away! 

Going to this one, 1st game at sjp since we beat wolves 2 seasons ago... starting the journey for it now at 2.05 3 hour bus journey to Dublin Airport, will arrive in the toon at 8.15, then I'm flying back home at 10pm Sunday night.... so hopefully we get a result and make it worth me while lol think it will be 2-2

Game will be won and lost in CM (as many are), if we go Bruno, Tonali and Joelinton then I'd fancy us to edge it by a goal. They've got some talent though and we'll need to raise the levels a bit from what we've seen so far this season if we're going to do it. Mainly worried about their pace on the break, Son, Kulu and Johnson could glide past Krafth and Burn given the chances

26 minutes ago, midds said:

Game will be won and lost in CM (as many are), if we go Bruno, Tonali and Joelinton then I'd fancy us to edge it by a goal. They've got some talent though and we'll need to raise the levels a bit from what we've seen so far this season if we're going to do it. Mainly worried about their pace on the break, Son, Kulu and Johnson could glide past Krafth and Burn given the chances

Maybe Kelly for either burn or Krafth then.