Lockwood Cup (10 year anniversary): 19/10/24 - Squads in O.P.

Yorkie

26 minutes ago, LFEE said:

My money is on the Whites.

Yeah, clear favourites for me. 

With as minimal intervention as possible*, I try to draw fair teams, but there's always a surprise. 

*I'm not not wearing this amazing Torino shirt, lads. Dealer's perks.

17 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Yeah, clear favourites for me. 

With as minimal intervention as possible*, I try to draw fair teams, but there's always a surprise. 

*I'm not not wearing this amazing Torino shirt, lads. Dealer's perks.

Have Red’s second favourites. See a lot of infighting with B&W’s [emoji38]

7 hours ago, Superior Acuña said:

Reds clear favourites for me, would be astonished if they don’t win it. Looking forward to watching them play. Us whites are just there for the fun of it, we’re not even thinking about winning 😊 

I feel bad that, as player of the match last time you played, you're not on their team.

It would be an honour to see you wear the red shirt.

It’s unpredictable, there are a bunch of new players. Also, with no subs it creates a fitness challenge for teams. Think it’s going to be a class contest. We’ll sort the men from the frogs 

20 minutes ago, Ameritoon said:

Oh man it's going to be so ugly. I should've stayed clean from beer and weed all these years just for this moment 

Sounds like that would be a terrible trade off. 

Black and whites are canny. Ryan always strong, Sewelly a goal machine if he turns up, ginger Pirlo, Froggy with the mentality...

Very pleased to see each team be claimed they're favourites/very strong. I will refer people to this page when someone inevitably gripes about the fairness of the sides. :lol:

36 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Black and whites are canny. Ryan always strong, Sewelly a goal machine if he turns up, ginger Pirlo, Froggy with the mentality...

Very pleased to see each team be claimed they're favourites/very strong. I will refer people to this page when someone inevitably gripes about the fairness of the sides. :lol:

Whites will remain humble and focus on our work. Then win.