Lockwood Cup (10 year anniversary): 19/10/24

Yorkie

4 hours ago, Theregulars said:

I’ve got a spare pair of 10s I’m keen to give away 

I'm 9.5 to 10 (in many ways), would be lovely if you could take these with you?

20 hours ago, Froggy said:

Any bars that show all the 3pm games? Looks like we're both playing at the same time. 

Nope. Shearer’s bar will show NUFC’s game though.

5 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Didn't know Jon, in fact haven't met anyone from the forum unfortunately being a sad cunt that lives in the States, but this is one of those "wish I could be there" events. One day maybe, hope it's a great event for all. 

Hope you can make it some day mate

2 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Hope you can make it some day mate

Hope so too mate. Funny thing is, a lot of my early to mid 2000 trips back were right around the middle of October. Definitely hope to make it over again soon and would love to get involved with a forum meet, even if just to have a few beers. Would be quite surreal to finally meet a few of you. Sorry to derail, this is a great event and I love to see it still happens. I'll be there in spirit :thup: 

Will be there at some point whether it's to watch the match or catch up for food/drinks. :aww:  If I wasn't lacking in fitness and talent I'd even threaten to play for the occasion. 

52 minutes ago, Jill said:

Will be there at some point whether it's to watch the match or catch up for food/drinks. :aww:  If I wasn't lacking in fitness and talent I'd even threaten to play for the occasion. 

Jill I had to sit down to pee today because I was out of breath walking up the stairs. :lol:

I'm in Spain that weekend but just want to say how Cajun was one of my favourite posters when I first joined and I still giggle when thinking about his posts now. 

A huge miss 

17 hours ago, Jill said:

You know neither of those are requirements. 

10 hours ago, joeyt said:

I'm in Spain that weekend but just want to say how Cajun was one of my favourite posters when I first joined and I still giggle when thinking about his posts now. 

A huge miss 

How did he get his "Cajun" name out of curiosity, if anyone knows. Obviously before my time but a really nice gesture to honour him.