Fulham 3-1 Newcastle United (21/09/24)

Yorkie

1 minute ago, Sufi said:

We can definitely still win this. Early goal. Red for Fulham. I’ve seen way crazier things. Just need to wake up and make some changes. 

heard a stat that pope has faced the 2nd most shots of anyone in the league. Will probably be top in that category by end of this one. Doesn’t help that he’s been awful for over a year now 

Like the spirit, but no.

2 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

I do wonder if Howe no longer believes in the project and the players can sense it, it’s such a malaise in terms of performances. 

Feels palpable that were maxed out under these rules and at our limit with momentum gone (taken away actually). Bound to be demoralising compared to how it was with hope and sky high potential

2 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

Many won't agree with this, but I think Joelinton makes the better holding midfielder, and Bruno should be pushed up.

Bruno just doesn't effect the game enough when he's playing deeper.

I'd sub Gordon and put Harvey back on the left, and bring Almiron on the right for some much needed energy. 

100% this

Just now, Wolfcastle said:

Feels palpable that were maxed out under these rules and at our limit with momentum gone (taken away actually). Bound to be demoralising compared to how it was with hope and sky high potential

We knew the rules though, we also simply refuse to sell anyone while club has a sense of stagnancy if we’re being honest. 

7 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

I do wonder if Howe no longer believes in the project and the players can sense it, it’s such a malaise in terms of performances. 

It definitely has the feel of that, whether people want to believe it or question it, something just doesn't feel right.

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

Found it so weird when Barnes was getting the ball that Trippier, the player who has always been out wide further up field just wasn't there and was sat back. 

This inverted full back shit isn't working at all. Putting Tino/Hall/Trippier into CM when in possession is stupid IMO.