Chelsea vs Newcastle United: 27/10/24 @ 14:00 Sky Sports

Paully

Madueke is killing Robertson. I hope Howe doesn’t go for the more defensive Kelly. As he was backing off a lot when playing left back and Madueke is having a field day due to Robertson doing exactly that. 

Can only repeat what everyone is saying. We'll easily lose this. Can see a proper shit performance coming our way too. Have to say, just don't look forward to our games much these days. In fact games like this I fucking dread.

5 minutes ago, Scoot said:

Can only repeat what everyone is saying. We'll easily lose this. Can see a proper shit performance coming our way too. Have to say, just don't look forward to our games much these days. In fact games like this I fucking dread.

Christ 😂 probably our first real wobble in 3 years under Howe and people going on like this. The one thing we should have learnt about him is when our backs have been against the wall we’ve nearly always came out fighting, wouldn’t be surprised if we pull off a result in this one at all. 

Just now, Elliottman said:

Christ 😂 probably our first real wobble in 3 years under Howe and people going on like this. The one thing we should have learnt about him is when our backs have been against the wall we’ve nearly always came out fighting, wouldn’t be surprised if we pull off a result in this one at all. 

Believe me, I'm as much of an optimist as anyone but I just can't see it next week. Obviously I hope I'm wrong.

2 minutes ago, Elliottman said:

Our away form is more than a wobble in fairness.

11 minutes ago, Elliottman said:

I mean, our away form is basically one year long wobble itself :lol:

9 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Our away form is more than a wobble in fairness.

Maybe, but ‘we’ll lose this easily’ , ‘shit performance coming’ and ‘don’t look forward to games’ is massively over the top for me.

Don't want to encourage this behaviour but just checked the odds and Chelsea look huge at 4/5. Chelsea -1 is just over 2/1 and -2 is 11/2. I can only see those odds shortening over the week

7 minutes ago, Elliottman said:

Maybe, but ‘we’ll lose this easily’ , ‘shit performance coming’ and ‘don’t look forward to games’ is massively over the top for me.

Maybe 0 goals in over 400 minutes of open play is what should frighten the most. 

9 minutes ago, KennyUtd said:

Maybe 0 goals in over 400 minutes of open play is what should frighten the most. 

Well, maybe they will be like buses and 3 will cone along at once...

So Isak hattrick it is!

26 minutes ago, Elliottman said:

It’s embarrassing really, I hope people are exaggerating. 

Just now, AyeDubbleYoo said:

It’s embarrassing really, I hope people are exaggerating. 

I'm only not looking forward to it because a good friend is a rancid CFC fan. Deplorable really.

1 hour ago, Elliottman said:

I really don’t understand it too.  The last 3 years or so have been great but I think it’s led to a bit of a weird entitlement.  Get that poeple can’t help the way the feel and the away form feels a bit of an endemic problem, albeit we were fine in our last one.  People really need to see the bigger picture imo and not get too down about things.  A big win is coming, might be Chelsea, might be Arsenal or Liverpool but it’s coming and things will all of a sudden look rosy again 

Edited by Andy84

1 minute ago, Andy84 said:

I really don’t understand it too.  The last 3 years or so have been great but I think it’s led to a bit of weird entitlement imo.  Get that poeple can’t help the way the feel and the away form feels a bit of an endemic problem, albeit we were fine in our last one.  People really need to see the bigger picture imo and not get too down about things.  A big win is coming, might be Chelsea, might be Arsenal or Liverpool but it’s coming and things will all of a sudden look rosy again 

What makes you sure a big win is coming soon ? Not sure our performances suggest it tbh.