Fulham 2 Newcastle United 1 - Post Match Thread

-------------Harper

Nol---Taylor------Gooch----Edgar

Milner---Parker----Butt-----Duff

---------Dyer-----Martins

Above is how he should have started, then after seeing how poor Duff was doing he should have changed it to...

-------------Harper

Nol---Taylor------Gooch----Edgar

Dyer---Parker----Butt-----Milner

---------Sib----Martins

Said in the match thread that we have little to no creativity without Emre or Solano, would hate to see us try and play without them two + Dyer and Milner.

you know everything Simon

Another great poster from you Nobby, you old dog you...

you mean post. a poster is something you stick to your wall with blue-tack little boy

Said in the match thread that we have little to no creativity without Emre or Solano, would hate to see us try and play without them two + Dyer and Milner.

you mean post. a poster is something you stick to your wall with blue-tack little boy

Put a cork in it you two.

Don't say that. he will be crying to the mods in a minute!!

Hopefully that's the last we see of Carr & Bramble in the first-team. When Babayaro's back, he plays at left-back, Solano right-back, Gooch & Taylor in the middle. Simple as that.

agree with this, though im not sure about babayaro's commitment, and would like to see more of Edgar.

Roeders selection of carr made sense at the beginning of the game but imo it wasn't the right decision and in the end his plan backfired totally, carr is a bit stronger than solano and roeder was trying to combat Colemans physically bigger side but carr is just a fat, ignorant, bastard. although the stream i was watching said solano had a minor strain but who knows. The team selection was right apart from carr, even bramble was right coz he can actually head the ball. but the plan backfired, they were no better than us they didn't deserve all three points imo. i thought gooch had a decent debut and he would be an excellent partnership with Taylor. he looks strong & dependable and for his first game in the prem i thought he was good but i ain't going to jump the gun but i have a feeling he is a good signing. Roll on the scousers...

:lol: Picking at a tpying error when you aren't even using basic grammar! Pathetic.

And make sense in your PM's, ass-hat.

:lol: Picking at a tpying error when you aren't even using basic grammar! Pathetic.

make your website work lets see how creative you are hahahahaha

make your website work lets see how creative you are hahahahaha

Yes well done Nobby, you've already PM'd  me that 4 times. Stop spamming...

Duff is garbage, has been since he arrived. I'm looking forward to CN'Z coming back as much as I am Owen.

Except that even when Zog is back, Roeder'll still make Duff first pick. Still holding out some faint hope that Duff will remember how to play, but want to see Zog return as well.

Put a cork in it you two.

Now, I meant, if you wouldn't mind.

I'd like to know what the people who are slagging Bramble off are basing their opinions on please.

Apart from giving away what amounted to a meaningless free kick about 10 metres into our half and getting booked for it, what has he done that's been so bad, eh?

Enlighten me.

I think he's had a reasonbly good game, but people are jumping on that one moment of poor composure that forced him into a foul that, had distance to goal been shorter, may have been viewed as denial of goal scoring opportunity and a send-off.  Pretty typical - a solid game for 89 minutes and one or two frightening moments.

typical bramble, fairly decent match with two moments of madness. simply can't afford to have someone in the team who makes huge errors in every match, regardless of how well their general play is.

Exactly. Indigo, you make yourself look a bit daft defending him constantly imo. "Meaningless free kick" - If he doesn't foul Helguson, he's 1 on 1 with Harper having given the ball away. It's hardly an isolated incident from the useless twat either.

Sorry, but no. What's daft is the sad sad sad need of nearly everyone on here to jump on the bandwagon and scapegoat particular players if things go wrong, regardless of whether or not it was anything at all to do with them. NOTHING that Bramble did today lead to us losing that game, we lost because of a stupid backpass from Nicky Butt and because Carr got raped all game and that's it. Sorry if that doesn't fit with what people want to believe but that's the truth. You lot can believe it or not, frankly I could give a shit really.

You know what, I hope they do get rid of Bramble, because when we continue to be disorganised at the back, I'll have the satisfaction of knowing that I was right and you lot were clueless!!  :tongue:

Anyway, bollocks to this, I'm off to watch the end of the rugby, see you later. No hard feelings?

I'd like to know what the people who are slagging Bramble off are basing their opinions on please.

Apart from giving away what amounted to a meaningless free kick about 10 metres into our half and getting booked for it, what has he done that's been so bad, eh?

Enlighten me.

I think he's had a reasonbly good game, but people are jumping on that one moment of poor composure that forced him into a foul that, had distance to goal been shorter, may have been viewed as denial of goal scoring opportunity and a send-off.  Pretty typical - a solid game for 89 minutes and one or two frightening moments.

typical bramble, fairly decent match with two moments of madness. simply can't afford to have someone in the team who makes huge errors in every match, regardless of how well their general play is.

Exactly. Indigo, you make yourself look a bit daft defending him constantly imo. "Meaningless free kick" - If he doesn't foul Helguson, he's 1 on 1 with Harper having given the ball away. It's hardly an isolated incident from the useless twat either.

Sorry, but no. What's daft is the sad sad sad need of nearly everyone on here to jump on the bandwagon and scapegoat particular players if things go wrong, regardless of whether or not it was anything at all to do with them. NOTHING that Bramble did today lead to us losing that game, we lost because of a stupid backpass from Nicky Butt and because Carr got raped all game and that's it. Sorry if that doesn't fit with what people want to believe but that's the truth. You lot can believe it or not, frankly I could give a shit really.

You know what, I hope they do get rid of Bramble, because when we continue to be disorganised at the back, I'll have the satisfaction of knowing that I was right and you lot were clueless!!  :tongue:

Anyway, bollocks to this, I'm off to watch the end of the rugby, see you later. No hard feelings?

Course not mate. :thup:

Let's be honest, we've had some very lucky wins lately, we're not as good as our league position.  We've been lucky that the kids have come in and papered over the cracks by running on adrenalin, we've sneaked some results, we came undone today.

Duff is garbage, has been since he arrived. I'm looking forward to CN'Z coming back as much as I am Owen.

Same here. We really should've taken Spurs up on that offer if it was as good as I heard. He's a drag on the whole team.

Let's be honest, we've had some very lucky wins lately, we're not as good as our league position.  We've been lucky that the kids have come in and papered over the cracks by running on adrenalin, we've sneaked some results, we came undone today.

Arguably yes... but i still think we would have faired better if our defense was picked better. Appeared that Milner was our rare attacking outlet aswell - we lose SO much when Nobby is out of the team.

i don't see the point in saving money for Roeder for the summer.(if that is true)