The "Carr Out" Thread

Guest smoggeordie

I think its priority this season he breaks both of his legs.  :knuppel2:

:thup:

Anybody ever see him out and about who's willing to do some jail time for the greater good of the club?

You think the fuker dares parade himself around Newcastle?

Permenant resident in Sunderland i reckon.  :cheesy:

I think its priority this season he breaks both of his legs.  :knuppel2:

:thup:

Anybody ever see him out and about who's willing to do some jail time for the greater good of the club?

You think the fuker dares parade himself around Newcastle?

Permenant resident in Sunderland i reckon.  :cheesy:

Must be a local hero over there...

In disbelief GR picked him ahead of anyone who can actually defend.

If Carr defense, GR is the one who picks him, and if GR cannot see how much of a liability he is when on the pitch, then GR needs to go along with him.

Another reason why GR shouldn't be our manager past this season.

Roeder added: "Stephen Carr was very disappointed to get out-muscled for the second goal, but there can't be many more powerful players in the Premiership than Boupa Diop.

The excuses just roll off for GR's gimp.

Carr is the worst right back ever to wear the  black and white shirt..

He has no pace,Can't tackle,can't cross,can't get forward,can't defend,can't do anything besides costing us free kicks and goals,i am suprised GR keeps picking him in the team,if GR really wants to best for this football club he should treat him the same way he treats Luque..

Bullshit thread. Carr was barely to blame for their second goal (He should've had a free-kick IMO) other than that he was no worse than anyone else on the pitch. I even reckon half the people in this thread didn't even see the game.

Bullshit thread. Carr was barely to blame for their second goal (He should've had a free-kick IMO) other than that he was no worse than anyone else on the pitch. I even reckon half the people in this thread didn't even see the game.

I saw the game, he's shit. ;)

Considering he's playing out of position, he's done ok. Can't put too much blame on him for the second goal, Hunty, Edgar and Babayaro would all have been outmuscled in the same way by Diop (still should have been a fucking free kick, mind). Bramble can be put an equal amount of blame for that goal as he lost his man.

Considering he's playing out of position, he's done ok. Can't put too much blame on him for the second goal, Hunty, Edgar and Babayaro would all have been outmuscled in the same way by Diop (still should have been a fucking free kick, mind). Bramble can be put an equal amount of blame for that goal as he lost his man.

Dioup skinned him before pushing him out the way, he's atrocious.

It wasn't a free kick, Carr was the first to try the pushing, he failed and got pissed on, he's shite.

Guest Ridzuan

Should be left out of the team for the rest of the season.I thought he should have done better with their second goal,but there are a couple of our players after that who I tought could have done better too.