Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

If Beckham is indeed involved with/selected for the Olympic football team, then it's probably a way of "saying thank you" to him for his ambassadorial work during the campaign process. A PR thing if you will.

(Personally, I wouldn't mind if he is picked for team GB).

Guest Roger Kint

Just noticed i will be on holiday for most of this so i agree with you now that i wont be able to watch it :lol:

Got a lot of time for beckham, the FB team thing has been a joke from the start with the wales/scot/norn Ireland problems. Couldn't care less what happens in the football Olympics, barely care about international football, add to that the fact that the Olympics is really only enjoyable for sports you don't normally see and who cares

If Beckham is indeed involved with/selected for the Olympic football team, then it's probably a way of "saying thank you" to him for his ambassadorial work during the campaign process. A PR thing if you will.

Him and Prince William upfront with Celebrity Fan doing a Catts in midfield?

Now that's got potential O0

Now that's got potential O0

Steve Cram: "CATTS FOR ME LIKE, CATTS FOR ME LIKE!"

When pundits say things like 'he's answered his critics there' when someone scores after a drought or in a big game where they normally go missing. If they do it again and again and you can use that line, its just laziness

Guest firetotheworks

When a player scores twice and the commentator says '[player name] at the double.'

I think it's only usually Roger Thames that says it, but nonetheless, incredibly gay.

• 2 weeks later...

Whey there's absolutely zero need for them to be there. Why not get them to bring their pets on n all while we're at? I'd have loved to see Stephen Ireland walking round parading his tropical fish.

Whey there's absolutely zero need for them to be there. Why not get them to bring their pets on n all while we're at? I'd have loved to see Stephen Ireland walking round parading his tropical fish.

And that would be bad how?