Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

I'd love it if one person decided to bring their dog along. Be absolutely quality

You just know if Tiote had a dog he'd have an abnormal forehead its like its some sort of required point to be part of the Tiote family that you must have a forehead the size of a Cannonball :lol:

I don't mind the young ones, the babes that the players have to hold, or wide-eyed toddlers that genuinely seem to be enjoying the occassion, too. I think what annoyed me in the pictures I've seen are those teenage girls that don't look like they could've given a shit about being there. :lol:

Shearer's daughters at his testimonial.

:megusta:

That's a mahoosive exception.

Wasn't she like 15 at that? :lol:

I was only 16 at the time so I'm in the clear on being a sicko. :snod: Would that have stopped me anyway? Who knows. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Guest Roger Kint

I was only 16 at the time so I'm in the clear on being a sicko. :snod:

Legally? :hmm:

I was only 16 at the time so I'm in the clear on being a sicko. :snod:

Legally? :hmm:

There's just a point where it's out of your control tbh. Just enjoy the ride and hope it doesn't come back and bite you in the ass.  :la:

This must have been said before, but the multiplication of players, "the Carrolls, Nolans and Enriques of this world", fuck off. I will, however accept the Nevilles and Ferdinands, but only if you are talking about both of the brothers in each case.

110% effort, 200% effort; anything more than 100% is impossible, you lazy dense twat. You can also fuck off. How much does actual thinking hurt? Hundreds of billions per fucking cent? Arses...

Where's that cursing thread now? Oh, yeah.

This must have been said before, but the multiplication of players, "the Carrolls, Nolans and Enriques of this world", f*** off. I will, however accept the Nevilles and Ferdinands, but only if you are talking about both of the brothers in each case.

110% effort, 200% effort; anything more than 100% is impossible, you lazy dense t***. You can also f*** off. How much does actual thinking hurt? Hundreds of billions per f***ing cent? Arses...

Ridiculous modern disease of making things more that 100%, drives me totally mad because it's retarded.

This must have been said before, but the multiplication of players, "the Carrolls, Nolans and Enriques of this world", f*** off. I will, however accept the Nevilles and Ferdinands, but only if you are talking about both of the brothers in each case.

110% effort, 200% effort; anything more than 100% is impossible, you lazy dense t***. You can also f*** off. How much does actual thinking hurt? Hundreds of billions per f***ing cent? Arses...

Ridiculous modern disease of making things more that 100%, drives me totally mad because it's retarded.

Agree 110%.

Agree 110%.

Fuck off, I'm still awake. :lol: Yawn.

Talk of this financial fair play thing like it'll f***ing mean anything.

:thup: like UEFA will do anything ffs :lol: they wont have the balls to knock a european powerhouse out of europe that provides them so much money because of some debt.

Wont change f*ck all to me, thier might be rules but UEFA wont implement them so it means very little tbh.