Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

Shearer's daughters at his testimonial.

:megusta:

That's a mahoosive exception.

Wasn't she like 15 at that? :lol:

I was only 16 at the time so I'm in the clear on being a sicko. :snod: Would that have stopped me anyway? Who knows. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

She was 13 at the time. I was 16 at the time then saw in the programme that she was only 13. Dreams dashed for 3 years.

The love-in that surrounds Roberto Martinez. Really don't get it.

He plays the right way. We'll forget that he can't seem to get them doing it to the needed level for 2/3 of the season. It's the right way.

Talk of this financial fair play thing like it'll fucking mean anything.

Already been put back. It was supposed to come into play this year, it will actually start the season after next now.

As it's been said UEFA won't have the balls to tell clubs they can't enter and it doesn't matter when clubs owners are just giving their clubs massive sponsorship deals. See Etihad with Man City, see Under armer with Liverpool.

Guest BooBoo

Typically shot shy player scores a once in a career raker.

Crowd yells "SHOOOOT!" everytime he gets the ball for the next three years.

We're terrible for this at Newcastle. Hate it.

The love-in that surrounds Roberto Martinez. Really don't get it.

He plays the right way. We'll forget that he can't seem to get them doing it to the needed level for 2/3 of the season. It's the right way.

Still think we need to be asking how Wigan manage to collect points in the last couple of weeks but not in the rest of the season.

Shearer's daughters at his testimonial.

:megusta:

That's a mahoosive exception.

Wasn't she like 15 at that? :lol:

I was only 16 at the time so I'm in the clear on being a sicko. :snod: Would that have stopped me anyway? Who knows. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

She was 13 at the time. I was 16 at the time then saw in the programme that she was only 13. Dreams dashed for 3 years.

Better to be a mackem, they aren't burdened by certain complexes. 40 years old or 11 years old, 2 legs or 4 legs, consenting or dead; where there's a hole and saliva there's a way. NETD. FTM. MBJFM

Players who wear their shirts backwards when they go to collect a trophy. It seems so egotistical , look at me , look at who I am, pathetic. Exhibit A:

http://www.aycliffetoday.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Ross-Turnbull-Munich-pics-21.jpg

:huff:

Players who wear their shirts backwards when they go to collect a trophy. It seems so egotistical , look at me , look at who I am, pathetic. Exhibit A:

http://www.aycliffetoday.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Ross-Turnbull-Munich-pics-21.jpg

I thought it was fucking class that Ross Turnbull was so proudly presenting his name during the CL trophy presentation tbh. I think he must've known how surreal the moment was.

Guest reefatoon

Nasri the other week n'all, really f***ing annoyed me too for some reason. :lol:

Nasri has a face you would never get sick of punching

Nasri the other week n'all, really f***ing annoyed me too for some reason. :lol:

Nasri has a face you would never get sick of punching

:thup: Looks like a lesbian with learning difficulties.  Not that I'd punch someone just because they looked like a lesbian with learning difficulties.

Eva.

http://blog.usaseopros.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/homer-simpson-drooling-261x300.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest firetotheworks

When people watch one match and deem that enough time to give an opinion on a player. It's Lee Ryder level retarded.

Guest neesy111

When people watch one match and deem that enough time to give an opinion on a player. It's Lee Ryder level retarded.

Plenty of that last night as Eden Hazzard.