Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

Is it now a thing that before Liverpool games on Scouse Sports we get the lineups out of the usual sequence so we can listen to them cunts sing their song uninterrupted?

Less pet hate and more total hatred admittedly.

Fucking scouse cunts.

1 hour ago, Kilcline said:

Is it now a thing that before Liverpool games on Scouse Sports we get the lineups out of the usual sequence so we can listen to them cunts sing their song uninterrupted?

Less pet hate and more total hatred admittedly.

Fucking scouse cunts.

Always mute Liverpool home games until about 2 mins in. It's unbearable and I actually think the weekly rimming they receive is getting deeper and deeper :hmm:

5 minutes ago, midds said:

Always mute Liverpool home games until about 2 mins in. It's unbearable and I actually think the weekly rimming they receive is getting deeper and deeper :hmm:

Ive taken to putting some tunes on when watching non Newcastle games and not bothering at all with the pre/half time/post blather 

Jamie Redknapp - Absolute cock who even referred to himself in third person to Arnie Slot earlier.  'So Arnie, earlier Jamie Redknapp said your team is......' That's was you, you dumb fuck.

Absolute grade A bellend

Edited by Bimpy474

12 minutes ago, midds said:

Today was mental, nearly 10 mins of wanking off the whole cunting club

12 minutes ago, Bimpy474 said:

Jamie Redknapp - Absolute cock who even referred to himself in third person to Arnie Slot earlier.  'So Arnie, earlier Jamie Redknapp said your team is......' That's was you, you dumb fuck.

Absolute grade A bellend

I didn't hear a word that wanker said as when they did the face close up I couldn't stop laughing at his blatant hair dye job, he should have at least gone for the touch of grey

25 minutes ago, madras said:

Ive taken to putting some tunes on when watching non Newcastle games and not bothering at all with the pre/half time/post blather 

Wholeheartedly agree, I normally check the teams on Fotmob as soon as they're out then actually switch it on about 5 mins before kick off. Mute on the HT whistle, unmute as the second half kicks off then the whole thing goes off 5 mins after FT. Any interviews I catch online

Liverpool matches are different. Switch on with 5 mins to kick off, mute immediately, wait until 5 mins in, unmute. Switch channels at HT, back for second half, mute on 85, off immediately on FT. It's working wonders tbh and the shite I see and listen too has decreased by at least 90%, thoroughly recommend it to all