Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

The impending 2-3 months of weekends without football.

I honestly can't wait for it to be over.

Me neither, but a few weeks in I bet I'll be missing it.

Spain v Tahiti at the Maracana. I can safely say I never thought I'd see the day.

Steevy Chong Hue Tahiti's number 9, na na na na na

Plays for the Belgian 3rd division team owned by Vincent Kompany. :lol:

The commentator last night claiming we weren't safe even after we won. Do these muppets do any research whatsoever.

Loads of 'news' outlets and pundits did that. Even Sky's score centre app with the fixtures and league table. Morons.

Just watched the premier league highlights review show and they dubbed the commentary at the end to say .. Newcastle are now mathematically safe. During the coverage it said "not mathematically safe". Sneaky buggers.

Players waving imaginary cards at the ref. f*** off man. Seen it 5 or 6 times tonight.

Hate this. Aren't we still supposed to be giving out automatic yellows for this?

Actually, you can add this pet hate - rule changes/reffing priorities that are announced with a big fanfare then quietly forgotten a few weeks/months later, whereupon everyone just carries on with the same snide, cheaty stuff we were trying to eradicate.

• 2 weeks later...

Carlton Cole.  A nothing player who has achieved pretty much f*** all and nevertheless manages to scare the bejesus out of me every transfer window.

Is he 6'4? If so, be afraid.

Carlton Cole.  A nothing player who has achieved pretty much f*** all and nevertheless manages to scare the bejesus out of me every transfer window.

Is he 6'4? If so, be afraid.

"I've worked with Carlton before. He was cheap, available and you know what you're getting with him. I just couldn't turn it down."

:pardsgrin:

• 1 month later...

Carlton Cole.  A nothing player who has achieved pretty much fuck all and nevertheless manages to scare the bejesus out of me every transfer window.

Shola 'plays' 30 games a season and you're scared of Can't Control?

• 4 weeks later...