Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

When we played Balckpool in the championship Holloway came out with something that had me in stitches, something about needing to be gladiators when you enter the lions den. But his team were lambs and they spread mint sauce on themselves. I find it impossible to dislike him after that.

Neil Warnock on the other hand, now he's a moaning cunt!

Absolutely, yet i find him warm friendly and a very good pundit.

I honestly stopped listening to anything Warnock had to say after his last stint in the top flight. Every single post match interview he had a list of events where his team was apparently hard done by.

too prone to moan about tiny little things and just seems a rather unpleasant fellow, on the plus side the footballs usually half decent so that makes him better than the likes of Mark Hughes, Tony Pulis and Sam Allerdyce.

While on the subject of managers we don't like Roberto Martinez for me, can't stand him

Guest bimpy474

When we played Balckpool in the championship Holloway came out with something that had me in stitches, something about needing to be gladiators when you enter the lions den. But his team were lambs and they spread mint sauce on themselves. I find it impossible to dislike him after that.

Neil Warnock on the other hand, now he's a moaning cunt!

Absolutely, yet i find him warm friendly and a very good pundit.

I honestly stopped listening to anything Warnock had to say after his last stint in the top flight. Every single post match interview he had a list of events where his team was apparently hard done by.

Yep and he's another who rants and raves and abuses the officials for every little thing. Like i say though, pundit wise i quite like him. Like you say though about him moaning, he isn't doing it now when i watch him so maybe that's why i've warmed to him.

Guest bimpy474

Players shouting for hand ball when it blatantly isn't.

Players like Ramsey just then, complaining to the ref that he didn't handball it, when he clearly did and knew it.

Guest bimpy474

Players shouting for hand ball when it blatantly isn't.

Players like Ramsey just then, complaining to the ref that he didn't handball it, when he clearly did and knew it.

Aye, that too.

I get it on a Sunday park but on TV when the camera shows it, i always wonder when players look back, do they think about it and think, i'm a pillock.

Guest bimpy474

It's just about getting into the referees head. You'll rarely see a player admit fault.

Aye, getting in the refs rarely works unless you're Man Utd or Chelsea though :lol:

People referring to the team Sevilla as 'Seville'.

What about people calling Internazionale "Inter Milan" or people calling Sporting Club de Portugal, "Sporting Lisbon"?

Not really no. I suppose that's more to do with shortening it than just getting the name of the club wrong. Xenophobes.

People referring to the team Sevilla as 'Seville'.

What about people calling Internazionale "Inter Milan" or people calling Sporting Club de Portugal, "Sporting Lisbon"?

Don't get me started. People calling Milan "AC". It's like saying "FC". Wtf? "Football Club should be doing this." What? Any particular football club? Would you care to specify? My gears have been grinding for a long time on this one, Sporting Club de Portugal being another fave. And indeed Internazionale. Dammit, I think I need a holiday.

Looking at a Norwich team and feeling jealous

You like losing to Hull mate?

Don't, we play them SOON. I'm taking the bairn, so don't jinx it, we're unbeaten in our matchgoing so far. :thup: Dunno if I can stomach another burger, like, but he'll want one. Sigh.

1. OMGZZZ another French player, no thanks!

2. Thick cunts didn't want us to sign overpriced player on stupid wages that they just don't rate, hope they are happy with Shola and Jonas, morons!

Getting tedious as fuck tbh.