Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

If I was a footballer, I would definitely employ someone to get the best deal for me. I hate agents as well, but I can see that they fulfil a need.

Paul Scholes has never needed one, I dont think giggs does either.

If I was a footballer, I would definitely employ someone to get the best deal for me. I hate agents as well, but I can see that they fulfil a need.

Well that's two.

And coincidentally two players who never left for money or went after big contracts.

Well that's two.

And coincidentally two players who never left for money or went after big contracts.

Coincidentally they are also both players who have received high wages for the last twenty years without exception.

Agents are needed in the modern game to solve the inefficiencies in the market that have been created by agents.

Comments like this on Facebook

Well Remy away to qpr colo wants to leave n now Ben arfa says he wants to leave coz the club has no ambition dnt blame um Ashley is a nob spend sum fukin muny U tit

When the fuck did Ben Arfa say that

Guest bimpy474

Well Remy away to qpr colo wants to leave n now Ben arfa says he wants to leave coz the club has no ambition dnt blame um Ashley is a nob spend sum fukin muny U tit

He didn't, not like that anyway.

why let facts get in the way of an agenda? Not that I'd take anyone with spelling like that seriously

why let facts get in the way of an agenda? Not that I'd take anyone with spelling like that seriously

The opinion of the "commenter" in question has reached a level so worthless, absolute zero has had to be redefined.

It was Harry Redknapp's FB page.

Joe Hart and Jack Wilshere. I've come to the unscientific conclusion that they are self-righteous twats and generally unpleasant people.

Haha, I followed Wilshere's twitter account for a while, but his tweets all sounded like they were written by a 12-year-old girl throwing a fit.  Grow up lad.

Guest Slippery Sam

Players being so fuckin' friendly to each other these days.  Helping each other up after a foul/challenge. LEAVE THE CUNT ON THE FLOOR AND GET ON WITH THE GAME (whilst trying to get an extra sly boot in the twat as you run off).

Touching each other's hand in friendship after a challenge, or block when wanting the ball to go out of play.  GIVE THE CUNT A CHINESE BURN WHILST KNEEING HIM IN THE THIGH, MAN.

The flawed idea that every club who gives a player high wages will end up like Portsmouth.

I realise you're just being super cool 'n all, but they're looking to pay Remy £70k a week and I'm guessing M'Vila too, this to add to the likes of Bosingwa, César, Hoilett & even Barton who is still on their books, it's hardly just "1 player on high wages".

No-one is certain what will happen if they fail to cement themselves into the top end of the league, but it isn't ridiculous to suggest that they will be pretty fucked if they go down.

Friends who think they're ITK

just got a text saying we're meeting ogbonna representatives tomorrow, one of the hottest cb's in europe and aye he'll come here  :rolleyes:

Saw that on twitter, never happening  :lol:

Maybe we should try and sign that Hummels while we're at it O0

Joe Hart and Jack Wilshere. I've come to the unscientific conclusion that they are self-righteous twats and generally unpleasant people.

Where does this come from? - Is there something I've missed about him?

I met a lad at a wedding a couple of years ago who said his claim to fame was that he was in same class as Joe Hart at school. Said he was a genuine nice guy and not like the some of the other arrogant football dickhead types with talent. The guy that told me this was radiographer and a decent chap, seems bizarre to have made something up like that as he didn't seem that type of person.

Of course money and fame can change a person, just curious to what people see bad in Joe Hart.

Where does this come from? - Is there something I've missed about him?

I met a lad at a wedding a couple of years ago who said his claim to fame was that he was in same class as Joe Hart at school. Said he was a genuine nice guy and not like the some of the other arrogant football dickhead types with talent. The guy that told me this was radiographer and a decent chap, seems bizarre to have made something up like that as he didn't seem that type of person.

Of course money and fame can change a person, just curious to what people see bad in Joe Hart.

There's a fine line between arrogance and confidence as well. While he may just be confident, he came across as arrogant. Once he started to perform poorly a lot of people seen it as him being too cocky and he was getting what he deserved.

Jury's out really. I don't know what to think of him. My mind changes too much.

the fact that it's just accepted now that there's no chance a guardiola or a mourinho would step down a level to try to build up a club again, anyone who makes it is automatically only ever mentioned in respect of jobs like citeh, chelski, manyoo and so on

i'd love a manager to walk from the top then drop down with the specific intent of builing a legacy at a club having a hard time

i wonder if clubs even bother to approach them or just take it as a given themselves