Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

Keane, Souness, Vieira, Gerrard, Rooney, Cattermole, Bardsley, Barton...

Out of interest... How many of those have made a terrible tackle that have resulted in a serious injury?

Keane on Haaland. Gerrard was very lucky not to have done serious damage to Boateng...Bardsley to Coloccini. I've seen plenty bad tackles from the others at least a few times in their careers to suggest they are 'that type of player'.

Out of interest... How many of those have made a terrible tackle that have resulted in a serious injury?

Keane on Haaland. Gerrard was very lucky not to have done serious damage to Boateng...Bardsley to Coloccini. I've seen plenty bad tackles from the others at least a few times in their careers to suggest they are 'that type of player'.

Aye, I wasn't disputing that they're all cunts. Was just wondering how many of them have actually caused a serious injury to an opponent.

Aye, I wasn't disputing that they're all cunts. Was just wondering how many of them have actually caused a serious injury to an opponent.

Keane made Haaland retire ffs :lol:

Aye, I wasn't disputing that they're all c***s. Was just wondering how many of them have actually caused a serious injury to an opponent.

Keane made Haaland retire ffs :lol:

Yes, which is one of the 8 that I knew. The other 7 I cant recall actually seriously injuring an opponent, hence why I asked "how many of them?" rather than "have any of them?"

People read far too much into some questions sometimes. I wasn't defending them, disputing them being c***s or whatever - was just asking a question ffs :lol:

Clattermole's knacked at least 3 of ours over the years, like. Horrible little rodent. Depends on your definition of serious tbh, put them out for a few weeks. Didn't Julio Arca do a couple too? Cba to check, but didn't he end Shearer's career a bit earlier? I feel a grudge against the handrail fucker.

Cattermole fucked Habib Beye and Joey Barton when they played for us and he played for Wigan.

He also fucked Colback (I know) as one of six bookable offences in the last SOS derby which wasn't even given as a foul. Thanks Barclay, you incompetent /biased/corrupt cunt.

Clattermole's knacked at least 3 of ours over the years, like. Horrible little rodent. Depends on your definition of serious tbh, put them out for a few weeks. Didn't Julio Arca do a couple too? Cba to check, but didn't he end Shearer's career a bit earlier? I feel a grudge against the handrail fucker.

Arca basically fell on Shearer and mildly knacked his knee - not that bad really.

McCanns on Pistone you mentioned was an appalling challenge.

Aye that Barton one, couldn't believe no foul for that assault. Worst one that springs to mind was Ruddock's elbow on Beardsley.  Can't be doing with him being treated as a bit of a character on TV shows these days. Whenever he's on I unconsciously go into kabbadi mode, muttering "fat cunt, fat cunt, fat cunt..." :lol:

Aye that Barton one, couldn't believe no foul for that assault. Worst one that springs to mind was Ruddock's elbow on Beardsley.  Can't be doing with him being treated as a bit of a character on TV shows these days. Whenever he's on I unconsciously go into kabbadi mode, muttering "fat cunt, fat cunt, fat cunt..." [emoji38]

I'd happily see him die for that elbow - hopefully a pie induced heart attack.

Fucking testimonial as well. The absolute cunt. Broke both Andy Cole's legs in a reserve game too. What the fuck? Give the fat cunt as many pies as you can tbh. Finish the fucker off. :lol: Wish I could be less angry, but it's not happening. He's going in next year's Death Pool. Smokes and drinks as well. He's got to go.