Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

• 3 weeks later...

Henry Winter.

That bloke that follows Man Utd who had the argument with Ray Wilkins is worse

Duncan Castles? He's a proper weirdo who bums Mourinho, blamed Caballero's performance on Pep.

Guest neesy111

Henry Winter.

That bloke that follows Man Utd who had the argument with Ray Wilkins is worse

Duncan Castles? He's a proper weirdo who bums Mourinho, blamed Caballero's performance on Pep.

Seriously?

“You have to play the top teams at some point so might as well play them now”.

Bollocks. :lol:

Give me Japan and Mexico and let’s worry about Spain in the Semis rather than Colombia and Brazil. Similar to Italia 90 really. If we’d faced West Germany in the Second Round rather than Belgium because of our group standing, history would probably have been so much more different.

Transfer window related terminology pet hates of mine.

transfer kitty :anguish:

preparing [a] bid

closing in

starlet

When papers say "club x looking at club y star" when that "star" is a player that barely gets a game for club y.

monitoring

There'll be more but can't brainstorm every one atm.

• 1 month later...

‘It was a pen but we deserved to lose’.

Sorry like but nah.

Of all the events that happened on the pitch over the course of the match no matter how shit we were, or how good they were, we earned the right to a penalty to make it 2-2 with what would have been the last kick of the game. Contentious decisions fair enough, but that tonight is just wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

Probably one for the complete opposite kind of thread but not sure it exists... Unless he’s talking about NUFC I generally find Simon Jordan a breath of fresh air when talking about the running of football and the general football culture.

Guest neesy111

Probably one for the complete opposite kind of thread but not sure it exists... Unless he’s talking about NUFC I generally find Simon Jordan a breath of fresh air when talking about the running of football and the general football culture.

I agree with him regarding agents.  Stops there mind.

I agree with him regarding agents.  Stops there mind.

He was brilliant this morning talking about the PFA and general greed in the game.