Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

Liverpool fans and the media peddling this myth that "Liverpool always back their manager".

When did they last back an unsuccessful manager?

From memory, every manager back to Shankly has won them some cup or other.

Souness even won them the FA Cup but I don't think they "backed" him any longer than any other club would have done.

Liverpool fans and the media peddling this myth that "Liverpool always back their manager".

Souness even won them the FA Cup but I don't think they "backed" him any longer than any other club would have done.

Hate Liverpool

easy line to reach for more than anything

I actually hate it when you see a goalkeeper rush out and give a bollocking to someone, when in reality, they havent really done much.

Krul the other day is an example.

Pisses me off.

Was well within his right IMO.

I actually hate it when you see a goalkeeper rush out and give a bollocking to someone, when in reality, they havent really done much.

Pisses me off.

Of course he is right, I dont know how anyone can say otherwise, tbh.

Pisses me off.

Krul was.

But there are so many keepers that just seem to do it so they can get themselves on tv and the cameras.

Has Freddie Ljungberg had a press conference yet to say "Ever since i was a wee boy Celtic was the only team i ever wanted to play for" ?  That line usually gets the deluded, insular, monobrowed, "i support Celtic so they must be the only team in the world that anybody gives two f***s about" retards creaming their nickers.

Has Freddie Ljungberg had a press conference yet to say "Ever since i was a wee boy Celtic was the only team i ever wanted to play for" ?  That line usually gets the deluded, insular, monobrowed, "i support Celtic so they must be the only team in the world that anybody gives two f***s about" retards creaming their nickers.

I saw him basically saying that in the US they don't give a shit about the sport and he missed people who care. :laugh:

I saw him basically saying that in the US they don't give a s*** about the sport and he missed people who care. :laugh:

Oooo, that's him right aff David Beckham's christmas card list.

Guest Heneage

I saw him basically saying that in the US they don't give a s*** about the sport and he missed people who care. :laugh:

How he can say that when he played for Seattle is quite baffling. They are the closest to a 'serious' MLS club and their fans are second to none.

How he can say that when he played for Seattle is quite baffling. They are the closest to a 'serious' MLS club and their fans are second to none.

What will he make of the self-styled Greatest Fans In The World (when they're winning) then?

"If you're looking for passion then it's here. There is great support. The fans and the passion are very good here"

He reads the match reports and believes the attendance figures doesn't he?

Has nobody told him that they count season ticket holders who don't turn up in their attendance figures?  Has nobody told him that half the bigots live in Belfast and don't bother getting the ferry when the team are doing shite?  Has nobody told him that 40,000 actually means 20,000?

He's in for a shock.  Silly laddie.

When one set of fans shout handball (its not given) and then the other set shout handball everytime the ball is touched for the next 5 mins. Really annoys me.

Man Yoo fans started that , surprisingly.

Villa fans doing this at the moment, to the nth degree. Fucking dour bellends. Still they have such a poor repertoire of songs it should come as no suprise.

When a manager only manages a club in the same calendar year.

So

Joe Bloggs 1992-96

Billy Bloggs 1996

Frank Bloggs 1996-2004

It really annoys me. Particulalry seeing it squashed in between managers. So imagine my disgust when Keegan and Shearer added two to our list along with Richard Dinnis  :angry:

Guest johnson293

very very pissed off at the beckham farce ongoing on ssn, him going into training is not fucking news!

Exactly - its not the first time he's done this though either - he trained with Arsenal for a month or so a couple of years back, didn't he, during the winter?

very very pissed off at the beckham farce ongoing on ssn, him going into training is not fucking news!

Exactly - its not the first time he's done this though either - he trained with Arsenal for a month or so a couple of years back, didn't he, during the winter?

But it's still undecided if he plays, lads. UNDECIDED.  :frantic:

There's only a few weeks left isn't there? FFS, if they do get it sorted he'll only be able to play for like 3 or 4 games or some stupid shit. Like it's going to happen.