St James' Park

Delima

I'll do it next time. They're not going to police the place 24 hours a day, f*** 'em.

Meme incoming in 5,4,3,2,1

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/197/179/watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png?1320780305

Off .com:

"I heard that they were taking the sign down at about 3pm yesterday on Facebook. I got so angry at Mike Ashley I couldn't believe they had waited so long to do this after selling the naming rights last year.

'I couldn't believe that they were doing it in broad daylight. It seems that whenever the club is doing well on the pitch, Ashley just kicks us fans in the knackers.

"It's such an iconic name, and Ashley is just out to promote his own business. People on Facebook were saying someone should go and put a new sign on the stadium once it had been taken down and I thought why not.

"I had a few cans of lager in the house, I'd had eight cans of Fosters, so at that point I decided I was going to make a stand and speak for all Newcastle fans.

"I couldn't believe how quiet the place was. I thought they would have loads of security making sure no-one did anything to the ground. I knew I was going to get arrested for what I was about to do, but I didn't care.

"I started to paint the letters on but after only two minutes, I was spotted by a police riot van and they asked me what I was doing. A security guard from Newcastle United then came out and I just held my hands up straight away.

"The police and the security guards were fine about everything, they just told me to stop what I was doing and to get in the police van.

"I'd do it again, no doubt. Ashley can't keep treating us fans like this. He has done some good such as buying Cisse, but when things are going well, it seems that he just does things to annoy the fans. It seems that he revels in being the bad guy."

The Fosters bit. :lol:

Whatever. You'll get, what, a £50 fine. Lots of people, lets face it in that exact area won't worry about a very minor criminal record. It's not about badassery, it's just what will happen.

Guffaws from the people who never attend matches boycotting the club welcome.

Whatever. You'll get, what, a £50 fine. Lots of people, lets face it in that exact area won't worry about a very minor criminal record. It's not about badassery, it's just what will happen.

a criminal record is still a criminal record!  Gan on then, I double dicky dare* you to go and paint it back on tonight.

* everyone knows you can't duck out of a double dicky dare

on another note, go for it

Yeah, OK.

Just get the apostrophe right abcdefg :thup:

It should be "James's"

James not being a plural. But since it hasn't been that for easily a century I might have to bow down to the illiterate James'. It's more symbolic anyway, and would need to be carried out quickly.

Yeah, OK.

It should be "James's"

James not being a plural. But since it hasn't been that for easily a century I might have to bow down to the illiterate James'. It's more symbolic anyway, and would need to be carried out quickly.

I thought you could just do what you liked at the end of words like James, i.e. James' / James's, it doesn't matter.

Yeah, OK.

It should be "James's"

I thought you could just do what you liked at the end of words like James, i.e. James' / James's, it doesn't matter.

James's would be correct English. But as it's the name of a place it doesn't really matter no. Anyway, I'm not really going to spray it on, I rarely get that drunk these days, just testing the water. But yes, car spray is a much better idea than house paint. The spray is much quicker, and more difficult to remove. Just putting that out there.

Ugly moron cunt or not, the kid still went and did what most folk wouldn't have the balls to do, myself included.

Tho tbh, I would've made a perfect replica stencil of the old lettering, bought black spray paint and been in & out within 3 minutes. Ninja.