St James' Park

Delima

Here's our hero btw:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/02/17/article-2102505-11C807A8000005DC-5_634x397.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2102505/St-James-Park-sprayed-grafitti-sign-removal.html

It'll take more than a lick of paint to fix that ugly mug.

Conspiracy... thats not the original background, they ave put his image aginst that back drop.  :frantic:

Well done to the lad.

I wonder how much sacrificing the name of SJP could potentially bring to the club, and is it worth it? Worse still, unless someone other than sports direct has the naming rights, we have sacrificed the name and still aren't making money for it.

Why did he say he had 8 cans of lager ffs :lol:

Makes you wonder what the real total was, "I'll say 8 that sounds canny respectable, sophisticated even."

From the looks of him I would say it was the other way round. 4 would have had him staggering about.

Ugly moron cunt or not, the kid still went and did what most folk wouldn't have the balls to do, myself included.

Tho tbh, I would've made a perfect replica stencil of the old lettering, bought black spray paint and been in & out within 3 minutes. Ninja.

Fingers crossed we see that a few times.

Do it Banksy style, stencil already made so you are in and out. Could get the exact size of older lettering as well, put the stencil up online for people to print out and keep doing it.

The man deserves nothing but praise. Got more balls than the lot of you combined so you sit behind your keyboards and make fun of him. Is this RTG or newcastle-online? Should be people making him into a hero, not this shite. And they call us the best fans in the land, and we can't even support our own.

The man deserves nothing but praise. Got more balls than the lot of you combined so you sit behind your keyboards and make fun of him. Is this RTG or newcastle-online? Should be people making him into a hero, not this s****. And they call us the best fans in the land, and we can't even support our own.

And breathe.

The man deserves nothing but praise. Got more balls than the lot of you combined so you sit behind your keyboards and make fun of him. Is this RTG or newcastle-online? Should be people making him into a hero, not this s****. And they call us the best fans in the land, and we can't even support our own.

http://i.imgur.com/YkA99.png

In fairness, I think everyone respects the lad but his appearance is something you can't afford to pass up. Well done to him

:clap: