St James' Park

Delima

let's apply to change Ashley's name by Deed Poll, any suggestions?

http://www.deedpoll.org.uk/AUniqueGift.html

I used an online anagram maker but 1 out of the 1000's of results that caught my eye was      Sham Lie Key  ( Sham Likely )

:tumbleweed:

Hehe there's too many to go through now as i am busy, al check it out in more detail later :)

Still maintain he wants the furore and controversy. The more fuss that's kicked up, the more articles that get written, the more people talk about it the more his company gets mentioned. It's free publicity and there's no such thing as bad publicity. Fucker knows exactly what he's doing man and he doesn't give the first toss.

and still doing their best to promote them.

http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/2356/screenshot20120217at112.png

edit:  just read the comments on the facebook link.  Can't help but feel its been done to piss people off.  They're replying on there and surprise surprise, comments are getting deleted.

:lol:

It'll be stock left over from before the official change of name.

No, sorry, that can't possibly be right. It clearly must be part of the evil cockney conspiracy to trample all over the great history of our club and piss off the paying customers as much as possible.

:lol:

It'll be stock left over from before the official change of name.

No, sorry, that can't possibly be right. It clearly must be part of the evil cockney conspiracy to trample all over the great history of our club and p*ss off the paying customers as much as possible.

Oh, they're just promoting leftover stock from something that happened in November a day after people kick off at a sign being removed, which pissed people off? 

Promoting this will piss people off further but it'll drive some people into buying them and will make them a fair whack.