St James' Park

Delima

All dem slick new buildings. I'd no idea that Shark Bar was up there until about 6 months ago, what's it like before a match? Also just dawned on me that I've never been to The Strawberry in my many travels over.

only time I ever went in The Strawberry it had red and white gingham(?) Formica tables in, and posters for a Damned tour pasted on the walls, long time ago though. Hodgesons Arms behind the brewery was a far batter establishment in my 13 years old opinion. :coolsmiley: Whoever said above that it used to be grim round the ground was spot on. Unbelievable how it looks now.

All dem slick new buildings. I'd no idea that Shark Bar was up there until about 6 months ago, what's it like before a match? Also just dawned on me that I've never been to The Strawberry in my many travels over.

Shark bar is stupidly over priced and the main attraction are the female bar staff in short skirts and button down tops

Guest Haris Vuckic

The Strawberry is a lovely pub when it's not a matchday. Wouldn't be in a hurry to step foot in there before or after a match mind, I like being able to breathe.

I like being able to actually get served. :thup:

Also I sit in the first seat in front of that barrier there and I'm not stood up. Factually incorrect picture.

2/10. Would not buy.

I sat in the seat next to the one in front of the banner in the picture last season. (Ish).

:occasion14:

Guest Roger Kint

Also I sit in the first seat in front of that barrier there and I'm not stood up. Factually incorrect picture.

2/10. Would not buy.

Cant see Paully's hideous clothing either

Guest Roger Kint

2/10. Would not buy.

Cant see Paully's hideous clothing either

Ha ha ha! Cheers pal!

:lol: Couldnt resist