St James' Park

Delima

Guest firetotheworks

Honestly can't believe Mick Lowes still insists upon being that f***ing fat.

:spit:

'Insists upon'

• 2 weeks later...

Scaffolding currently going up all along the top of the Gallowgate End Roof, along the "spiders Legs" type things that hold it up.

They were using a cherry picker on monday to put a Gallowgate End Sign up on the back of the stand above the shop, but this is actually on the roof itself. Change of massive advert from sportsdirect to something else perhaps?

It's just new signage saying GALLOWGATE STAND (yellow text on black)

Massive yellow text along the top of the Gallowgate?  Sounds like it'll look lovely.

They're on every stand, been up for ages. Gallowgate one has just gone up the last couple of days for some reason. But the original post says thats not what this is anyway.

They're on every stand, been up for ages. Gallowgate one has just gone up the last couple of days for some reason. But the original post says thats not what this is anyway.

Are they?  I haven't noticed and stopped looking at the stands when Ashley put all of his tat on them.

Are they?  I haven't noticed and stopped looking at the stands when Ashley put all of his tat on them.

Aye, I forget the first game I noticed it on the Milburn but it was quite a while ago.

It's just new signage saying GALLOWGATE STAND (yellow text on black)

Massive yellow text along the top of the Gallowgate?  Sounds like it'll look lovely.

I was looking from half a mile away from an office block mind so it could be.