St James' Park

Delima

I'm about to go to sleep but had to give my say in this thread. Here it goes...

Ashley, I don't like you - you're a nasty man, and I'm telling my Mammy on you for breaking my castle.

he;s just curled one off on your castle for that.

Well Mammy will have to tell Daddy, and Daddy will be REAL angry...

Guest Haris Vuckic

pretty sure it's just some maintenance work, even c*** like Ashley wouldnt dare to replace it with other , don't him?  :undecided:

I doubt very much that it's been done to clean the letters and I find it hard to believe that it's been done for safety reasons.  The ground will have been checked before the season started and anything dangerous would have been sorted before a ball was kicked.

With that kind of thing - when they put it up - they say ''this sign can stand for decades'' it's part of the deal man!

It could've stood for one hundred years without need for anything!

.com's just put a picture up of it today. Maybe they'll have one tomorrow too, or whenever it's complete.

Can't copy it though.

http://www.nufc.com/2011-12images/2011-08-31east-stand.jpg

:shifty:

We need to get an N,E,W,C,U,I and T in by the next home match, but I can 100% guarantee the supporters that this will be the case.

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

.com's just put a picture up of it today. Maybe they'll have one tomorrow too, or whenever it's complete.

Can't copy it though.

We need to get an N,E,W,C,U,I and T in by the next home match, but I can 100% guarantee the supporters that this will be the case.

So we need WIE CUNT?

Can't copy it though.

So we need WIE c***?

"Rest assured that Mike and Deka are trying to get the letters  N,E,W,C,U,I and T across the line for the next game, but other clubs know we need those letters and are trying to hold us to ransom. Rest assured we are doing our best to get these letters and 100% there will be a N,E,W,C,U,I and T in place before the next game ." - Alan Pardew at some point today.

if it ends up with "@nufc" or "#nufc" as was rumoured a while back in any way, that is pretty much last straw for me...genuinely even more of a laughing stock than ive ever know (and tbf, there has been some other embarrasing moments...)

One step forward, 18 steps back.  Seems to be a recurring pattern since these cunts have been in charge.  How many pro Ashley fans are still out there now then?  I thought the Gallowgate Sports Direct shite was bad, but this is just hideous.

Heard rumours about this a while back, but thought surely MA can't be that ridiculous.  Oh how wrong I was...........

Why did we leave 'ASTLE' and 'NED' if we were putting a Sports Direct sign up?

It's obvious it's just a refurbishment, calm down everyone.

That optimism was drained by the transfer window for me...

We've got the huge f*** off writing on top of the Gallowgate stand for SD, what more does he want...!?

But i don't think he'll be that stupid to take down the signage. Or i really hope he doesn't.

The Gallowgate roof only gets seen by those in the Leazes End - most TV cameras and photos don't capture it.

Googlemaps?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

The letters that were taken down first were the dirtiest for what its worth. Had huge tire marks over them from the Groundsmen's tractor, been like that for YEARS. Hopefully, they're just getting a fresh coat of paint.

The letters that were taken down first were the dirtiest for what its worth. Had huge tire marks over them from the Groundsmen's tractor, been like that for YEARS. Hopefully, they're just getting a fresh coat of paint.

What were the groundsmen playing at?!  Driving about on the East Stand roof in their tractors  :laugh:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

What were the groundsmen playing at?!  Driving about on the East Stand roof in their tractors  :laugh:

Mad Max Beyond the Thunderdome when matches finish man!

Until I see a picture, recent one, with it gone, I still dont believe it.

Trust me.

It may be getting cleaned who knows :dontknow:

But it definetely wasn't there

I walked around the outside of the ground yesterday dinnertime and there didn't appear to be any building work going on.

HOWEVER, the gates underneath the Leazes Corner where you could stand and look into the ground had a roller shutter pulled down to stop you seeing into the ground so who knows??

Apparently it's being replaced with a "FUCK YOU GEORDIE CUNTS" sign.

I'm not an Ashley apologist, but I think that would be yet another very good move by the club. If true well done Mike.  :thup:

Until I see a picture, recent one, with it gone, I still dont believe it.

Trust me.

It may be getting cleaned who knows :dontknow:

But it definetely wasn't there

I walked around the outside of the ground yesterday dinnertime and there didn't appear to be any building work going on.

HOWEVER, the gates underneath the Leazes Corner where you could stand and look into the ground had a roller shutter pulled down to stop you seeing into the ground so who knows??

Gonna use all the letters to spell  LAND IT on the pitch as Ashley is an alien and this is the start of world domination   :frantic: :hunter: