St James' Park

Delima

16 hours ago, Holloway said:

spent hours in the Kard bar late 70s looking through the punk new releases, great vibe in the arcade,hairies and punk types. That was where the early editions of the Viz were sold, one of our mob had the first edition,worth quite a few quid nowadays

R.webp

JS32350296 viz.webp

My comic book of choice was the Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers

Freak_Brother_No_1.jpg

16 hours ago, bobbydazzla said:

Used to knock about with one of their kids as a youngin, had all the best computer games and also completed his Panini sticker album every season 

Id always end up 5 or 6 i would never get, year after year. Used to have a massive pile of doublers to swap and still never completed it. Really annoying :lol:

Had a mate who completed it every season but only cos his mam worked in the local corner shop.

9 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

Id always end up 5 or 6 i would never get, year after year. Used to have a massive pile of doublers to swap and still never completed it. Really annoying :lol:

Had a mate who completed it every season but only cos his mam worked in the local corner shop.

if you’re a completer finisher by nature and didn’t mind being labeled a cheat, then I’m 99% sure you could order specific stickers direct from Panini 

17 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

if you’re a completer finisher and didn’t mind being found out by your pals and labeled a cheat, then I’m 99% sure you could order specific stickers direct from Panini 

Edited by bobbydazzla

I want the club to make a mega announcement on this between now and next Sunday to boost everyone's mood. A conversion of SJP to a ultra modern 75k futuristic uber-stadium. 

That lights up, has a go kart track and a retractable roof and pitch. 2 billion spend.

I hate having to hope Sunderland get beat to improve my mood on a weekend.