St James' Park

Delima

Can’t see why any fan would complain about this 

As it stands we have a filthy / overgrown car park that looks horrific as you walk up to St James Park 

Replacing it with a fan zone in any capacity is a huge upgrade 

Some of the fans would twist on 21 

Just embrace it , if it’s not for you (don’t go) 

or travel around the north east - looking for a dirty disused car park to ogle over 😂

2 hours ago, JonBez comesock said:

Can’t see why any fan would complain about this 

As it stands we have a filthy / overgrown car park that looks horrific as you walk up to St James Park 

Replacing it with a fan zone in any capacity is a huge upgrade 

Some of the fans would twist on 21 

Just embrace it , if it’s not for you (don’t go) 

or travel around the north east - looking for a dirty disused car park to ogle over 😂

People will twist about anything these days. If it's not for you, don't go inside. It really is as simple as that. I wasn't a fan of the old Stack so wouldn't bother with this one but I reckon it'll prove to be pretty popular.

8 minutes ago, Wallsendmag said:

People will twist about anything these days. If it's not for you, don't go inside. It really is as simple as that. I wasn't a fan of the old Stack so wouldn't bother with this one but I reckon it'll prove to be pretty popular.

I’d be tempted if away games are on as it’s hard to find a bar/venue which isn’t completely wank, it’s also close to my offices, so when I’m actually in town, it’ll give me some more options for some convenient lunch/post work pint/food during the week.  

11 minutes ago, Wallsendmag said:

Yeah it's not for me but the masses will like it and I think it will prove popular with ticketless fans. I will stick to propping up the bar in the Bulls :)

6 minutes ago, mattypnufc said:

I’d be tempted if away games are on as it’s hard to find a bar/venue which isn’t completely wank, it’s also close to my offices, so when I’m actually in town, it’ll give me some more options for some convenient lunch/post work pint/food during the week.  

Not sure how it would work being in such close proximity to SJP. I know in the past people who've watched home games from inside Shearer's have said you can hear the roar of the crowd when we score a few seconds before getting to see it on the telly.

Edited, just seen you said away games!

Edited by Wallsendmag

3 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

They’ll only be able to show normal televised games here right? There won’t be any special right to screen 3pm games or games that aren’t on TV. 

Imagine so...not sure the home games will be screened like Shearers though with it being 'the club?' 

17 hours ago, NUFC_Chris said:

I think it looks great. It’ll tidy up that whole corner. 

The last ugly "undeveloped gap site" in that part of the City Centre. Anything would be better than it currently is, and this Fanzone Building looks quite good for something that is just a temporary building designed to only last for three years .