St James' Park

Delima

wow. Thanks for the pictures The Guv. Have you got anymore? Looking at those pictures has got my adrenalin up for the opening match aite..

That dugout looks lush..its like the dugout at the San Siro.. Im putting a tenner on the roof of that dufout to be 'decorated' by a blue and and red coloured letters making up the word SportsDirect.com with just a small NUFC badge on it too..

wow. Thanks for the pictures The Guv. Have you got anymore? Looking at those pictures has got my adrenalin up for the opening match aite..

That dugout looks lush..its like the dugout at the San Siro.. Im putting a tenner on the roof of that dufout to be 'decorated' by a blue and and red coloured letters making up the word SportsDirect.com with just a small NUFC badge on it too..

Thanks mate..

Kind of guessed that the SD logo will decorate the roof of that lush dugout now..

:lol: I've never seen anyone get so excited about a dugout before like.

Thanks mate..

Kind of guessed that the SD logo will decorate the roof of that lush dugout now..

It's perfectly normal to get a little weird during the close season.

Thanks mate..

Exactly, people start saying things like 'close season' for a start :lol:

Thanks mate..

It was either that or off season.

I'd have used summer but wanted to stress the lack of football.

Thanks mate..

It was either that or off season[/].

I'd have used summer but wanted to stress the lack of football.

Fair play :lol: