St James' Park

Delima

You been practising your Banter as you walk around the house?

Divvet need to man! I've got it all in me heed. And i'm a bantersaurus rex.

10-12 bit of coaching.

Then on in at the ground get some bait, stadium tour. Happy days :thup:

Went around the stadium today.

The pitch looked gorgeous. A different pattern to normal too.

The dugout was out of bounds but i got a look in. A massive long stretch of plastic going all the way across. No seats in yet, but our side looks huge.

After a bit of thought it looks quite good. I'm not sure what it will look like finished.

I'll try and get some pics up tommorow when i have my phone lead :thup:

I think the seats will be emblazoned on it.

I think the TV Screen idea has been scrapped.

And the tarmac actually looks really nice. Same colour as the cinder track :thup:

Good.

I think the seats will be emblazoned on it.

I think the TV Screen idea has been scrapped.

And the tarmac actually looks really nice. Same colour as the cinder track :thup:

Good.

Yep. I quite like it that, at SJP, you have to watch the match and can't have a quick look at your mobile or so because you "will see the goal again on the giant TV screen anyway".

Don't we need some screen for the Olympics though or have I made that up? Although, I suppose they could just get a temporary one in for when it's needed, a permanent one wouldn't really fit in at SJP.

Don't we need some screen for the Olympics though or have I made that up? Although, I suppose they could just get a temporary one in for when it's needed, a permanent one wouldn't really fit in at SJP.

Well, you could make a giant, giant screen just infront of where the away fans are. You know, just as big so that they wouldn't see anything of the game.

We would sell the tickets with the "restricted view" sign.

If that's so can't see why we can't put a temporary one in - we did for The Match (the celebrities vs legends thing on Sky One) 6 years ago.

If that's so can't see why we can't put a temporary one in - we did for The Match (the celebrities vs legends thing on Sky One) 6 years ago.

Never realised, do you know where they put it?

I see.  I'd rather they just left it like, especially if they're going to justify selling a player for £15m or so to fund it even though it'll only cost £500k.

I obviously really enjoyed watching the replays of all the goals we conceded at Stoke though so I can see the appeal.

Fill it full of adverts for cheap shite that no-one wants & you've got ££££££ coming out your arse.

We'd probably just play a 90 minute Sports Direct ad and get fuck all from it.

Fill it full of adverts for cheap s**** that no-one wants & you've got ££££££ coming out your arse.

We'd probably just play a 90 minute Sports Direct ad and get f*** all from it.

:sadnod:

What I'm still p*ssed off about is the Sports Direct logo on the Gallowgate roof - completely ruins it.

Fill it full of adverts for cheap s**** that no-one wants & you've got ££££££ coming out your arse.

We'd probably just play a 90 minute Sports Direct ad and get f*** all from it.

:sadnod:

What I'm still p*ssed off about is the Sports Direct logo on the Gallowgate roof - completely ruins it.

Aye - the one good thing about the snow was that it covered that shite up

Still not sure what the point of painting SD on the roof was.  OK people in the Leazes and L7 see it but the TV cameras rarely pick it up and when they do, I think it is only noticeable to people who know it is there anyway. 

Still not sure what the point of painting SD on the roof was.  OK people in the Leazes and L7 see it but the TV cameras rarely pick it up and when they do, I think it is only noticeable to people who know it is there anyway. 

Free advertising during the opening titles of Geordie Shore. O0