St James' Park

Delima

I know theres a few big ish ones being built currently so dont know how many more we'd need to become a 5 star stadium.

So we're only 4 star because of the lack of quality accommodation in the area? Genuinely don't know. ???

UEFA don't do the 1, 2, 3, and 5 star rating anymore, they do a different format. Anyway SJP could host a Europa League final but questions would be raised about a Champions League final, mainly regarding it's capacity.

I know theres a few big ish ones being built currently so dont know how many more we'd need to become a 5 star stadium.

So we're only 4 star because of the lack of quality accommodation in the area? Genuinely don't know. ???

Both dressing rooms aren't the same size/equally lit/something random isn't it? Thought that was the main reason?

Guest WashyGeordie

Could we host any sort of European final at present? I see we're booked in for a couple of Olympics football games.

Need more hotels.

Heard they were going to build a 5*/6* whatever star hotel next to where they've just built the Uni (opposite SJP) and pull down what's there now (is/was a hotel/matchday parking)

Dunno how true like.

A new 5 star hotel ıs beıng made near Central Statıon. Forget the name of the street but ıts ın one of the large old Georgıan buıldıngs

No their isn't. Theirs a luxury hotel being built in Grey street but it lacks valet parking so therefor won't be able to gain a 5* rating.

A new 5 star hotel ıs beıng made near Central Statıon. Forget the name of the street but ıts ın one of the large old Georgıan buıldıngs

No their isn't. Theirs a luxury hotel being built in Grey street but it lacks valet parking so therefor won't be able to gain a 5* rating.

Its not Grey Street IIRC. Its an unused buıldıng that has a basement that stretches halfway under the road to Central Statıon. Its only ın a plannıng phase at the moment. However you re probably rıght about the parkıng :thup:

Its not Grey Street IIRC. Its an unused buıldıng that has a basement that stretches halfway under the road to Central Statıon. Its only ın a plannıng phase at the moment. However you re probably rıght about the parkıng :thup:

Thats interesting, I've not heard of that. Do you have a link to the planning application?

haha..speaking of that shitty shop, what are the chances that the new dug out being built for the new seasons has massive sportsdirect logo on top of the dugout's roof? heck, it wont surprise me if they change the club logo at the entrance to the tunnel to Fat Mike's favourite logo.. :facepalm: