St James' Park

Delima

1 hour ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Seems ambitious given the crowd would probably halve just because of the journey. We'd probably only need about 20k at Kingston Park. 

Why?

It's still in Newcastle, the Kingston Park area of North Newcastle is only about four miles from the City Centre, and it is on the Metro.

City Centre is best of course, but North Newcastle is very good, just for a couple of years!

1 hour ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Most likely.

Seems ambitious given the crowd would probably halve just because of the journey. We'd probably only need about 20k at Kingston Park. 

The location in the city wouldn’t make a dent in the attendances - unless we have literally the worst support in the country 

1 hour ago, TheBrownBottle said:

There was a Milburn statue of course, which has been bounced around a few spots in the city.  Though I suppose having a stand named after you is pretty decent (though Harvey’s inside the Milburn has now disappeared).

The Robson statue is utterly mystifying to me.  The one at Ipswich makes sense.

But then I’m not keen on statues full stop. 

The lack of any formal acknowledgment of Keegan - who for me does rank above pretty much everyone in the club’s history, including trophy winners from times past, given the fact that the club might not exist without him and certainly not in its present form - does seem a bit rum, though.

there still is.

5 hours ago, TBG said:

We'd be at risk of losing fans to the north sea but something like this with a Wembley Way esque walk to the stadium would be class

you realise South Shields is a coastal town and not part of Newcastle right?

might as well move the stadium to Sunderland or London

Unless you plan on changing the name to Northumbria United or Tyne & Wear United.

Theres no way that many people would be able to get to the coast every weekend anyway, the metros crap

Edited by Arknor

5 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

You realise who posted it?

Since I'm not exactly a regular and maybe browse here like once a week, no.

I'm guessing its a troll then

seems more pathetic than a win to me.

Edited by Arknor

5 hours ago, TBG said:

We'd be at risk of losing fans to the north sea but something like this with a Wembley Way esque walk to the stadium would be class

Screenshot_20241007_133800_Maps.thumb.jpg.dd28e6a514523d3bfac2fe4057f18961.jpg

No way, the North Sea is a mag. It only takes MLF’s.

22 minutes ago, Arknor said:

Theres no way that many people would be able to get to the coast every weekend anyway, the metros crap

Screenshot_20241007_133800_Maps(1).thumb.jpg.5a7dd561ba0254aeb4b6f8d2c5625b11.jpg

Your move.

Edited by TBG

15 minutes ago, Arknor said:

Since I'm not exactly a regular and maybe browse here like once a week, no.

I'm guessing its a troll then

seems more pathetic than a win to me.

I mean he placed an image of SJP over the mouth of the river Tyne for a potential new stadium.

It’s on you if you didn’t see (sea?) the joke.

4 minutes ago, Stifler said:

I mean he placed an image of SJP over the mouth of the river Tyne for a potential new stadium.

you act like  I live there and study it on a fucking map... I'll stick to reddit too many retards here

Edited by Arknor

12 minutes ago, TBG said:

Screenshot_20241007_133800_Maps(1).thumb.jpg.5a7dd561ba0254aeb4b6f8d2c5625b11.jpg

Your move.

Too far way that, having it attached to the top of the Angel of the North is a better idea imo. 

24 minutes ago, Arknor said:

you act like  I live there and study it on a fucking map... I'll stick to reddit too many retards here

See ya!

55 minutes ago, Arknor said:

you realise South Shields is a coastal town and not part of Newcastle right?

might as well move the stadium to Sunderland or London

Unless you plan on changing the name to Northumbria United or Tyne & Wear United.

image.gif.eb9f79e660c03490aeb9e6f860495901.gif

48 minutes ago, Arknor said:

so you’re not even local - nee right to an opinion then (I’m kidding ;-) )

19 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Water way to get yourself banned 

He should try a holiday on the Norfolk broads a world away from the pot smoking whore ridden canals of Amsterdam …

Edited by OCOCOL