St James' Park

Delima

Guest neesy111

would rather have something dedicated to joe harvey

As NUFC legends go, he's bigger than Keegan and Shearer for me but often gets ignored.

Captained us to 1 or 2 (I think it's 2) FA Cup's and led us to European Glory after taking over the club from the 2nd division.

Guest Roger Kint

As NUFC legends go, he's bigger than Keegan and Shearer for me but often gets ignored.

Captained us to 1 or 2 (I think it's 2) FA Cup's and led us to European Glory after taking over the club from the 2nd division.

Should have named the Leazes after him before(or certainly after) it was the John Hall Stand

Guest Roger Kint

It was on the official site that they did and it was doing something for his foundation wasnt it?

Guest Haris Vuckic

51' & 52' sides were captained by Harvey. He'd retired before '55. :thup:

Guest reefatoon

He's a dog that can mow the lawn as well - who wouldn't want a bar dedicated to him?!

Joe's Bar. :thup:

I'd prefer: Bar Joe

• 4 weeks later...

It isn't really suited for gigs like due to the lopsidedness. Will be awful up the top of the Milburn/Leazes and you couldn't use the other end of the stadium because you can't see anything above the pitch from the back of the Gallowgate.

Guest neesy111

It isn't really suited for gigs like due to the lopsidedness. Will be awful up the top of the Milburn/Leazes and you couldn't use the other end of the stadium because you can't see anything above the pitch from the back of the Gallowgate.

Then just shut off Level 7.  Remember the mackems stadium is lopsided as well.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Tell that to anyone who seen ROD STEWART a few years back.

Guest WashyGeordie

I'd much rather the Arena got an extension tbh. (or re-built into something like the Echo in Liverpool...)

I'd much rather the Arena got an extension tbh. (or re-built into something like the Echo in Liverpool...)

The arena and the stadium aren't really in competition, although I agree they need to flatten the arena and start again.