St James' Park

Delima

Finally going for a stadium tour before the West Ham game at the end of the month; I noticed on the website that it's £3 extra on a match day, does anyone know if you get anything extra for this or is it just purely more because it's on a match day?

You get to have a pint with Kinnear when you get to the boxes/function rooms.

You get to have several pints with Kinnear when you get to the boxes/function rooms, Kinnear gets pissed and starts getting names mixed up telling people that a guy called Chris has rabies.

Maybe I can get him to drink a pint of lard as a bet...

Finally going for a stadium tour before the West Ham game at the end of the month; I noticed on the website that it's £3 extra on a match day, does anyone know if you get anything extra for this or is it just purely more because it's on a match day?

You get to have a pint with Kinnear when you get to the boxes/function rooms.

You get to have several pints with Kinnear when you get to the boxes/function rooms, Kinnear gets pissed and starts getting names mixed up telling people that a guy called Chris has rabies.

Maybe I can get him to drink a pint of lard as a bet...

As a bet?  That's the first course of sunday dinner at his house, man.

• 2 weeks later...

What is with the i's?

Modern slant on things.

iPark. It's fucking class. Must be...it has i at the beginning :fwap:

I just assumed Ashley didn't understand the local dialect

"St"

"Aye?"

"JAMES'"

"AYE!?"

"PARK"

"Get in!!".

THe decisions this club makes never fails to astound me, I mean who the fuck decides a big set of iconic gates should be bolted to a wall.. I'll remember this genius when I next put a gate on my fence instead of using it as an entrance point I'll just stick it on the shed roof