St James' Park

Delima

Anybody know why they had names on the advertising boards? It was on about memberships and renewing, then had "Kevin Watson" all the way along just before kick off.

That's me  :frantic:

I saw that, it was for member of the match. Im sure you win something.

Donnay socks and a badders racquet

• 3 weeks later...

Looked shabby to me last night and in need of a spruce up. Not sure about other areas of the ground although my dad told me there is no longer any Sky TV in the concourse in the Milburn stand before the match. The fat fucker is probably saving his pennies.

Has anyone ever noticed the blue florescent star on the corner of the Sandman hotel in the same position as where the brewery had theirs ?

Has anyone ever noticed the blue florescent star on the corner of the Sandman hotel in the same position as where the brewery had theirs ?

It’s the same one, and was put up deliberately when they bought and renovated the building.

I've walked passed more times than I can count and it's the first time I've noticed it, looks very good tho

For some reason I noticed it a bit more than usual the other week, however it has always been there.

Maybe it is just brighter, or the winter darkness makes it stand out more.

When the "Sandman Signature Hotel" took over the famous 'curved' office block that had been the Newcastle HQ of S&N, they fitted the Famous Blue Star back onto the side of the building. An excellent idea . . .

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv345/manorpark_photos/Newcastle%204/Newcastle%205/Sandman%20Signature%20Hotel%20-%20SN%20Blue%20Star%20at%20night_zpslzcl51jf.jpg

I wonder if our new owners have plans to increase capacity

Highly doubt it.

If this happens....

It would be nice if they could acquire the land at Gallowgate off Ashley before he develops it, even without expanding the Gallowgate that piece of land is crying out to be used by the club to develop a real gateway from the City into the club, a club hotel, some facilities etc.

• 2 months later...

Stupid rule in anyway. It should have been a reasonable view rule instead. Yeah ok level 7 is high up, but once you get up there you have a decent view. Contrast this to some away games I’ve been too, and SJP offers better views. Anfield was terrible, ducking and diving to get a view. At Old Trafford you can’t see the lines at the others side of the pitch. At Wolves last season you can’t see the lines at the other side of the pitch and get things thrown at you from above.