St James' Park

Delima

Already have 2 tickets for the Milburn sports bar for Blackburn in the cup. need one more but the closest i can find is in bar 1892, two sections below. Can't remember if both bars are accessible? i.e can we all use the same bar despite being spread over the 2 sections? Do they all just merge into one? wouldn't mind sitting apart if we can share pre match/HT pints together.

Already have 2 tickets for the Milburn sports bar for Blackburn in the cup. need one more but the closest i can find is in bar 1892, two sections below. Can't remember if both bars are accessible? i.e can we all use the same bar despite being spread over the 2 sections? Do they all just merge into one? wouldn't mind sitting apart if we can share pre match/HT pints together.

You may have to go in separate turnstiles, but I don’t think people are checking once you are in the stand.

Anyone who sits in either of these areas able to provide a definitive answer on this one? Curiosity is getting the better of me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ashley has sold the Strawberry land, developement set to commence by the end of the year. No one is sure if it will be developed with Ashley’s plans and prevent the expansion of SJP and the Metro towards the West End.

Ashley has sold the Strawberry land, developement set to commence by the end of the year. No one is sure if it will be developed with Ashley’s plans and prevent the expansion of SJP and the Metro towards the West End.

As the metro has been there for a very long time and the council is skint i doubt very much the metro was ever going to be extended west anyway.

Not sure where to post but looking to book 2 tickets for the Huddersfield game and the only decent view where there are 2 seats together is section LS L2SB. Is this the section where it's near number 9 bar? Anyone sat here before?