St James' Park

Delima

Imagine if we could build a safe standing stand. Or have 10k behind the goal roaring us.

A hope the club relocate everyone personally to get right people together. We need with the leazes or gallowgate to be a fotress. Never mind sat here for 20 seaspns bollocks.

Never mind colour of seats od fanzone bollocks. Get a stand packed to tbe rafters with tbe right group.

Would love us to put in a proper museum as part of the stadium tour. We've won 4 league titles, 6 FA Cups and the Fairs Cup, more success than nearly all the clubs in England bar 9 and you wouldn't know a thing about it at SJP. Get it into a museum with everything else that goes with our history. A spot for every major trophy with the story about the team and story behind each win. 

26 minutes ago, wyn davies said:

Historically wise underneath the Gallowgate end are the remnants of the stairs we used to climb up after entering the turnstiles, then once up the top we walked down the stairs / stand and into the ground .

I still want to know where that area is where you can see the old terraces or steps up.

2 minutes ago, Sima said:

I still want to know where that area is where you can see the old terraces or steps up.

Underneath the Gallowgate and not open to public. I'm sure the re was a photo doing the rounds not so long ago.