Roeder "We need fans!!"

Skirge

Guest Knightrider

20 quid and 10 for bairns is far too steep, they want shot for those prices, just look at Blackburn's prices. As for the muppet on his high horse, fuck me, what an idiot. If NUFC is the single most important thing in anyone's life - they don't have one.

I'll be there but only because I forgot to cancel the bl**dy DD after that robbery of a Birmingham replay!! >:(

That was the final straw for me like.  January, everybody's skint, and all of a sudden you're hit with that because the useless fuckers can't beat a 10-man team from the Championship.  I bet that one ended up costing a good few people closer to £50 - £20 for the match ticket and £30 for going overdrawn in the long month after Christmas.

And then to top it all off they go and get f****** shat on 5-1 at SJP.  Thankfully I made the decision to stop at home that night.

TBF, anyone who contests a charge like that is almost certain to have it cancelled.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/6169539.stm

I'll be there but only because I forgot to cancel the bl**dy DD after that robbery of a Birmingham replay!! >:(

That was the final straw for me like.  January, everybody's skint, and all of a sudden you're hit with that because the useless fuckers can't beat a 10-man team from the Championship.  I bet that one ended up costing a good few people closer to £50 - £20 for the match ticket and £30 for going overdrawn in the long month after Christmas.

And then to top it all off they go and get f****** shat on 5-1 at SJP.  Thankfully I made the decision to stop at home that night.

TBF, anyone who contests a charge like that is almost certain to have it cancelled.

Not really the essence of his argument though.

Not really the essence of his argument though.

No, but I agreed with the essence of his argument.  I was just giving an addendum.

What kind of support is that? £35 for a league game - no complaint! £20 for a cup game and you all start blaming the price for you not going. Your not there to watch the other team, your there to support Newcastle.

People complain about how the tea play but how are they supposed to believe in therself if the fans don't?!?!

Theres a club 10 miles down the road for people like you!!!

I was once like you, giving it the soopafan bollocks. However, I, like you, was, in the main, talking shit.

I remember those days, Willie! ;)  In fact I remember a thread very similar to this one. :D

:blush: Had a big argument with Renton iirc. What a tit (me that is, not the Hobbes-meister)!

What kind of support is that? £35 for a league game - no complaint! £20 for a cup game and you all start blaming the price for you not going. Your not there to watch the other team, your there to support Newcastle.

People complain about how the tea play but how are they supposed to believe in therself if the fans don't?!?!

Theres a club 10 miles down the road for people like you!!!

I was once like you, giving it the soopafan bollocks. However, I, like you, was, in the main, talking shit.

Comma overload, dude!

Just read this thread, on a very dull day, it has cheered me up considerably!  Shame on you, all you part timers!!! :D

Where the f*** are you doing posting on here!  You should be already queuing outside the ground by now like a proper fan!  :D

Im watching at home because I have soo much faith in Newcastle I know they don't need fans at the ground to win games! All you non-believers who are going can go f*** yourselves, true fans stay at home!

Yo ho! But remember to wave your scarves when we score!

Just read this thread, on a very dull day, it has cheered me up considerably!  Shame on you, all you part timers!!! :D

Where the f*** are you doing posting on here!  You should be already queuing outside the ground by now like a proper fan!  :D

Actually, I'm sitting outside St. James as I type, in my sleeping bag after staying here overnight so I can be the FIRST in (using the internet on my PDA) - as I am the real SOOOPA FAN!!!

Plus I have sold my house, pawned my wife and traded in my kids to a suspicious slave trader just to make sure I always have my season ticket!  So there!

Bloody part timers I tell you, I remember as far back as 1996 you know, yes I remember when I bunked off kindegarten just to see Alan Shearer sign for the toon - were you there??  No?  See - thats what a SOOPA FAN is all about!   ;D