Champions League this week

Taylor Swift

Fuckfuckfuck.  Damn scousers.

A lack of showing up for the first half is what cost Barcelona.  Rijkaard has to take some of the blame, too.  Eto'o on the left was a mistake, then subbing him for Giuly(who can't cross or shoot.. can't do anything other than run) thus leaving no natural strikers on the pitch for a while.  I do have to single out Steve Finnan, though.  Never put a foot wrong all night and was the best player on the pitch.

Also, I hate ITV more than I hate Liverpool.  Biggest bunch of twats I've had the misfortune of hearing commentate a game.

Just watched Val-Inter here in Sweden. Inter deservedly knocked out, were dirty all nght. Game ends, huge brawl in center circle, people kicking each other, studs up... not nice scenes, typical italians.

One of the Valecia subs did something in the brawl and ran away, 2 Inter players CHASED him round the pitch, and did two huge slide tackles on him, trying to take him down. The kinda cr*p you see bullies doing in the yard at school.

Good,wanted Chelsea and Liverpool to win tbh..

Thank fuck that barca are out,nearly shitted myself everytime they got the ball in the last 10 min's

Now lets hope Man utd and Arsenal do the same,if anyone is going to win i sure hope its  not a spanish or an italian team

Just watched Val-Inter here in Sweden. Inter deservedly knocked out, were dirty all nght. Game ends, huge brawl in center circle, people kicking each other, studs up... not nice scenes, typical italians.

One of the Valecia subs did something in the brawl and ran away, 2 Inter players CHASED him round the pitch, and did two huge slide tackles on him, trying to take him down. The kinda cr*p you see bullies doing in the yard at school.

It was hilarious! :lol:

Fucking fannies.

Fuckfuckfuck.  Damn scousers.

A lack of showing up for the first half is what cost Barcelona.  Rijkaard has to take some of the blame, too.  Eto'o on the left was a mistake, then subbing him for Giuly(who can't cross or shoot.. can't do anything other than run) thus leaving no natural strikers on the pitch for a while.  I do have to single out Steve Finnan, though.  Never put a foot wrong all night and was the best player on the pitch.

Also, I hate ITV more than I hate Liverpool.  Biggest bunch of twats I've had the misfortune of hearing commentate a game.

Bit pain ehhh! ;D

Time-wasting is a booking Pleat you fucking moron.

aye that got right on my cock, "I dont understand that, he can add it on at the end". FUCK OFF PLEAT, YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT.

anywhoo, barca didnt deserve it. Even when trying at the end they still didnt look good enough and definately left the urgency till far too late.

Yeah the scenes at the end were shocking and shameful. But how good were Los Ches though? Fucking "proper" team. No long balls whatsoever, always passing on the ground, slick footwork, weighted throughballs, confident defending, etc.

Albiol and Ayala (as usual) get special mentions as well.

Sissoko is f****** awful. He was Ameobi-esque tonight.

I beg to differ

thought he was class,with cutting barca's attacks,he did  all the dirty work

His only problem is that once he gets the ball he dosn't know what to do with it

Thats why Liverpool have Alonso with him,Alonso can't tackle well but is a fantastic passer

Both two work togther fantasticly tbh

Finnan,Carragher,Gerrard played with fantastic spirit tonight,i wish we had players who play with such spirit in our team,..

ROFL.

that is funny as fuck,  there is pushing going on yeah but some random Valencia staff/player just legs it onto the pitch punches Burdisso square in the mouth and legs it. Inter basically chase the cheeky fucker into his dressing room and it all kicks off outside the dressing room.

He didnt even break his stride,  ;D apparantly is Navarro. (also, apparantly its GBH  ;D)

So funny, TBH.

I beg to differ

His only problem is that once he gets the ball he dosn't know what to do with it

Thats why Liverpool have Alonso with him,Alonso can't tackle well but is a fantastic passer

Finnan,Carragher,Gerrard played with fantastic spirit tonight,i wish we had players who play with such spirit in our team,..

Sissoko was class and did what was asked of him. he's not expected to be slick on the ball. Finnan MOTM i think, played against the strongest front three in the world and came out on top.

I beg to differ

Clearly Spot On! so..... Newcastle > Liverpool > Barca  ;D we will win Champion League Next Year! >:D :blush:

Guest nufc_geordie

Thought Sissoko was immense tonight. Done the hard dirty work and then gave the ball to Alonso, Gerrard etc to play. Dissappointed with Gerrard, thought he didn't get into the game much. Tactically Benitez was awesome until that stupid decision to take Bellamy off nearly cost him the game. For years now it is evident that when English teams play in Europe with a high tempo and get in their faces the foreign teams don't stand a chance. Playing 1 upfront the last half an hour gave Barca more time and space and when they started picking their passes Liverpool looked in all sorts of bother.

All in all I'm glad them and Chelsea are through but could have went pear shaped.