Roeder Out

johnnypd

Guest Invicta_Toon

You people have got to be fucking kidding if you don't realise we only ended up with Roeder as no other cunt would come near this shitehouse of a club

Roeder's done nothing that Keegan, Dogleash, Gullit, Robson, and the shitcunt didn't achieve either

fucking blindcunts

Christ, what an utterly shite wind up.

not a fucking wind up, what's not true about that post?

Guest Gemmill

You people have got to be fucking kidding if you don't realise we only ended up with Roeder as no other cunt would come near this shitehouse of a club

Roeder's done nothing that Keegan, Dogleash, Gullit, Robson, and the shitcunt didn't achieve either

fucking blindcunts

:lol:  Have you been drinking dipshit?  Whatever reason we ended up with him, it doesn't matter.  He's not good enough and he needs to fuck off.

Nice guy but simply not good enough...tactically not good enough....unable to bring top names in...

You could see what a real manager can do in Van Gaal!

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE NUFC...ITS A PROFESSIONAL TOP FLIGHT FOOTBALL CLUB SO LETS GET SOME TOP FLIGHT PEOPLE IN TO RUN IT...F*CK SAKES! Andy Townsend hit the nail on the head....shit personell!

Guest Invicta_Toon

fucking blindcunts

:lol:  Have you been drinking dipshit?  Whatever reason we ended up with him, it doesn't matter.  He's not good enough and he needs to fuck off.

it does fucking matter if people are going to go off on another Hitzfeld for the Toon fuckfest

who's your fucking suggestion then?

I understand that no high-profile managers want to come here, which is why I used to think that we might as well trust Roeder, since he's what we're stuck with.

But not anymore. ANYONE would be better than Roeder. ****, Fat Fred stepping up as Chairman/Manager  :banghead: would be ****ing better than Roeder.

I don't care if you have to make Clarkie caretaker. Just get him out the door.

We don't need to go looking for an awsome replacement who wil take us back to the top 4. Just run out and find any random competent bloke.

Guest Gemmill

fucking blindcunts

it does fucking matter if people are going to go off on another Hitzfeld for the Toon fuckfest

Go to bed man, Vic.  People are pissed off tonight because Newcastle got knocked out the UEFA Cup and they don't need you acting the contrary cockend just to get a reaction.  Roeder isn't good enough - that's what people are saying.  You're the one talking about Hitzfeld, no one else is.

Guest Invicta_Toon

fucking blindcunts

Go to bed man, Vic.  People are pissed off tonight because Newcastle got knocked out the UEFA Cup and they don't need you acting the contrary cockend just to get a reaction.  Roeder isn't good enough - that's what people are saying.  You're the one talking about Hitzfeld, no one else is.

you'rte the one saying get Roeder out with no suggestion, you fuck off to bed and think about it if you want

you think i'm not fucking pissed off? I want to throw my fucking telly out the fucking window and if I have to listen to any more shite from people with memories shorter than a fucking goldfish i fucking will

he never was fucking good enough but there is a reason why he's here. valid post. FACT

You people have got to be f****** kidding if you don't realise we only ended up with Roeder as no other c*** would come near this shitehouse of a club

f****** blindcunts

:lol:  Have you been drinking dipshit?  Whatever reason we ended up with him, it doesn't matter.  He's not good enough and he needs to f*** off.

it does f****** matter if people are going to go off on another Hitzfeld for the Toon fuckfest

who's your f****** suggestion then?

:thup: :thup: :thup:

It was another game in Europe, makes us a great team, much better than the rest of the league.  If we have to trawl through Intertoto next season that's even more games to win in europe which will make us even acer and the most sucessfulest European team in the world, much better than clubs that have won meaningless tat like trophies.  Well done Fred!

Guest Invicta_Toon

You people have got to be f****** kidding if you don't realise we only ended up with Roeder as no other c*** would come near this shitehouse of a club

f****** blindcunts

:lol:  Have you been drinking dipshit?  Whatever reason we ended up with him, it doesn't matter.  He's not good enough and he needs to f*** off.

it does f****** matter if people are going to go off on another Hitzfeld for the Toon fuckfest

from the man who says we should have gone for that dutch fuckface, and doesn't get why the fuck he's even at AZ

f****** blindcunts

from the man who says we should have gone for that dutch fuckface, and doesn't get why the f*** he's even at AZ

http://www.imgpic.com/gallery/ostrich/ostrich_001.jpg

Guest Invicta_Toon

Kimbo you don't get it do you seriously

come on enlighten us as to how we could have got that Dutch cunt then come on?

seeing as you know exactly what goes on in the boardroom

unfucking real tbh

Vic man, fuck off.  No one can be arsed with your running against the herd tonight.

The truest anyone has ever said on this board. I'm so depressed at the moment I don't know what to do!

He needs to go but i doubt the fat pig plan is to fire him

Maybe some of you are right when they say that fat pig is waiting for Shearer

I dont know time will tell

The only thing i know is that its not Roeder's fault

Its the FAT PIG'S fault because he hired this clown