Rona.... KAKA - best player I've ever seen tbh

Guest Knightrider

I think Kaka is better, but we will find out when Milan play Manure who is the best player in the world atm.

how does that work ?

It doesn't, just AS9 being slightly wacky is all.

One of the two will come to the forepoint over those two games and possibly win it for their side.

just down to those 2 then,not the other 20 players on the pitch ?

Guest Alan Shearer 9

I think Kaka is better, but we will find out when Milan play Manure who is the best player in the world atm.

how does that work ?

One of the two will come to the forepoint over those two games and possibly win it for their side.

One of Kaka/Ron will play better than the other. They are both the key players in each other's sides so they will probably be at the heart of the goals that win the games.

how does that work ?

One of Kaka/Ron will play better than the other. They are both the key players in each other's sides so they will probably be at the heart of the goals that win the games.

do you watch much football...1 game will prove who's the best ? a team game can prove which individual is the best? if 1 player has a mare does it prove the other is better overall ?.

your previous post is childish.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

how does that work ?

do you watch much football...1 game will prove who's the best ? a team game can prove which individual is the best? if 1 player has a mare does it prove the other is better overall ?.

your previous post is childish.

We're talking about who is supposedly the greatest player in the world. To be that player you have to produce in the big games when it counts, so yes if Ronaldo has a mare and Kaka has a great game or vice versas that will clinch it for me as to who is the best. My post wasn't childish, it's realistic and based on facts whereas yours is purely pedantic.

Shame, I've said for a while he was/is a great player,

:clap:

for about 3 years, Omar, and was disagreed with by some people.

Probably you, as he's one of the few whose name you haven't adopted yet  mackems.gif

Shame, I've said for a while he was/is a great player,

:clap:

for about 3 years, Omar, and was disagreed with by some people.

Probably you, as he's one of the few whose name you haven't adopted yet  mackems.gif

:lol:  :idiot2:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Gemmill

Zidane had the vision and sense of occasion, Ronaldo the striker was awesome in his prime, as was Shearer, while Ronaldinho is a bag of tricks, but for sheer panache, Ronaldo beats them hands down. Given his age and position, he is the best player I've seen in my lifetime, and tonight's performance just confirms this. He is unplayable and to think he's only 21 is scary. Awesome player and I for one am glad he's playing in our league.

Can you find posts on the old forum  8)

I think we both know that digging posts up from an old forum has cons as well as pros.

Zidane had the vision and sense of occasion, Ronaldo the striker was awesome in his prime, as was Shearer, while Ronaldinho is a bag of tricks, but for sheer panache, Ronaldo beats them hands down. Given his age and position, he is the best player I've seen in my lifetime, and tonight's performance just confirms this. He is unplayable and to think he's only 21 is scary. Awesome player and I for one am glad he's playing in our league.

Can you find posts on the old forum  8)

I think we both know that digging posts up from an old forum has cons as well as pros.

........ says gemma while furiously hunting for the ONE post where he may not have said Souness should be backed to the hilt .....  mackems.gif

Actually the way some folk nowadays think Cristiano is better at the same age than Ronaldo reminds me of another thread on another forum I post on which was just as ludicrous where Zola came out ahead of Baggio on a poll stating who was the better player.  :uglystupid2:

• 3 weeks later...

Did he play yesterday by any chance? Just with it being a big game you do struggle to see him on the pitch at times.  :cheesy:

Ronaldo ?

No. he didn't. Rooney did though.

8)

Did he play yesterday by any chance? Just with it being a big game you do struggle to see him on the pitch at times.  :cheesy:

Ronaldo ?

8)

That the fat lad who defenders let go because they know his weight will see him running into the keeper everytime hes through?

Guest Knightrider

To be fair to Ronaldo (and others) the top top players rarely perform in big one off games these days and I have a theory as to why... too much football. Most of your really big games come in Semis and Finals or during summer competitions such as the World Cup and European Championship... all at the end of a very long hard season, especially for players who play for clubs like Man Utd, Chelsea at el.

Ronaldo ?

8)

That the fat lad who defenders let go because they know his weight will see him running into the keeper everytime hes through?

no, its the fat lad who's one of the quickest and strongest players in the premiership, along with having supreme talent and a great attitude on the field.

Ronaldo ?

8)

no, its the fat lad who's one of the quickest and strongest players in the premiership, along with having supreme talent and a great attitude on the field.

So its the same fat lad were talking about. The one who is quick, strong, talented, works hard, but whos weight/momentum results in him regularly running the ball into incoming keepers.

In all seriousness, he just needs to tweak small amounts of his game to be a player who is often unstoppable unless hes surrounded by 3 of the opposition. That slightly heavy touch when he beats the last defender, and that slight amount of lift when he powers a shot in at goal from range.

Ronaldo ?

8)

So its the same fat lad were talking about. The one who is quick, strong, talented, works hard, but whos weight/momentum results in him regularly running the ball into incoming keepers.

In all seriousness, he just needs to tweak small amounts of his game to be a player who is often unstoppable unless hes surrounded by 3 of the opposition. That slightly heavy touch when he beats the last defender, and that slight amount of lift when he powers a shot in at goal from range.

has the perfect player ever existed ?

Is he as good as Maradona, will he be as good as Maradona ?

One thing is for certain, if Gazza had signed for Newcastle instead of manure, or even better if NUFC had had a half decent club with a half decent board of directors at the time .....

Guest Alan Shearer 9

To be fair to Ronaldo (and others) the top top players rarely perform in big one off games these days and I have a theory as to why... too much football. Most of your really big games come in Semis and Finals or during summer competitions such as the World Cup and European Championship... all at the end of a very long hard season, especially for players who play for clubs like Man Utd, Chelsea at el.

To be fair pundits and stupid people alike still overbum players like Ronaldo. Hansen said yesterday "I don't think he'll quite make it into the top tier of the peles and maradonas". YOU DON'T THINK HE'LL QUITE MAKE IT?? For fuck's sake you daft cunt Maradona took Napoli to unprecedented success with Careca and Krol, winning the Scudetto against the giants of Milan and Rome, a place that the rest of Italy looks upon as smelly but because Ronaldo scores against shit Premiership teams in a great team he is on a par with Maradona. Not to mention the fact that his passing is still no where near being top class.

Hansen talks so much shit though, remember "Souness critics must eat humble pie" and "Aston Villa can reach top 6 this season"? What a tit, at least HTT doesn't get paid for spouting shite.

Ronaldo ?

8)

has the perfect player ever existed ?

Is he as good as Maradona, will he be as good as Maradona ?

One thing is for certain, if Gazza had signed for Newcastle instead of manure, or even better if NUFC had had a half decent club with a half decent board of directors at the time .....

We sold Gazza to sign Pele. Nowt wrong with that move. So what if Pele was 56 by that time and we already have 10 strikers in the squad and we paid 3 times the asking price? We sign top players, and intelligent boards sign players based on reputation, because thats what big clubs do.