Rona.... KAKA - best player I've ever seen tbh

Guest Knightrider

Guest Gemmill

OMG MY BEST PLAYA IVE EVA SEEN IS BETTA THAN YOUR BEST PLAYA YOUVE EVA SEEN!!11 :razz:

Chill out ladies.  The lad is absolute class.  If not the best player I've ever seen then I would think it's fair to say that he's probably the best player I've had the most opportunity to appreciate, what with the constant football on TV these days, and the fact that he plays in our league.

OMG MY BEST PLAYA IVE EVA SEEN IS BETTA THAN YOUR BEST PLAYA YOUVE EVA SEEN!!11 :razz:

Chill out ladies.  The lad is absolute class.  If not the best player I've ever seen then I would think it's fair to say that he's probably the best player I've had the most opportunity to appreciate, what with the constant football on TV these days, and the fact that he plays in our league.

Thierry Henry. ;)

Guest Gemmill

Thierry Henry. ;)

Bottles it every time in the big games.  FACT!  Class player like, but I'd rather watch Ronaldo.

Thierry Henry. ;)

Bottles it every time in the big games.  FACT!  Class player like, but I'd rather watch Ronaldo.

Struggling to remember Ronaldo's impact in these so called big games like that Henry has bottled it in.

If I met ronaldo i'd chin the cunt!

Far too many of you cream over his irrelevant step overs and fancy tricks which mean fuck all,he's got to be the most annoying player i've ever had the misfortune to watch.

Put it this way, i'll sit up and take more notice of him come next year if he repeats his play of this season, but he won't, any player can have a wonder season, but only the best can sustain it!

Think you summed it up there, its about who is the best player you appreciate watching.

Agree that Ronaldo is awesome but Zidane still has the best ball control ever. Ronaldo uses a combination of skill and speed to dribble whereas Zidane could dribble and beat oponents even in his 30s (i.e. without using speed) and for that he's still my fav player of all time.

NO! Kieron Dyer is the most destructive midfielder in the world.

Seriously agree with you here, Ronaldo is absolutely brilliant. Seems to have cut down on the diving aswell now, probably because he just knows he doesn't need to do it and is a good enough player to be mint without cheating.

Ronaldo the striker was superb at a similar age, absolutely quality.

Guest Gemmill

Thierry Henry. ;)

Struggling to remember Ronaldo's impact in these so called big games like that Henry has bottled it in.

I'm just giving you the facts, Jonathan.  What you do with them is up to you. :razz:

Guest brewer

Thierry Henry. ;)

Being the best young player in the last two international tournaments is a decent acheivement.

Guest Gemmill

Thierry Henry. ;)

Being the best young player in the last two international tournaments is a decent acheivement.

Aye.

If I met ronaldo i'd chin the cunt!

Far too many of you cream over his irrelevant step overs and fancy tricks which mean fuck all,he's got to be the most annoying player i've ever had the misfortune to watch.

Put it this way, i'll sit up and take more notice of him come next year if he repeats his play of this season, but he won't, any player can have a wonder season, but only the best can sustain it!

No, you wouldn't.

Guest Invicta_Toon

fucking Ronaldo dumfest is going into overdrive now

alright, he might be half decent at the old kick and run, but deep down, he's a cock, and even worse, I reckon he doesn't even think he realises he is a cock, which makes him a worse person than Diouff tbh

Fantastic player although this thread does tend to confirm my suspicions about how long HTT has been a football fan :razz:

Guest assyriantoon

Zidane, for me, was never the player I expected. I had heard, before watching him, countless tales of how this is the greatest player on earth and yet when I watched him, I felt a great deal of anti-climax. Maybe I caught him on an off day, or perhaps he was over-hyped but I could never accept that this was trully the best player around. The same goes for Ronaldinho. However, Ronaldo (the older one) was phenominal. I mean for three straight seasons (PSV, Barca, first one at inter) he was unstoppable. He would tear apart defences with sheer pace and skill. He was one of those players who could sell tickets with his name alone. I dont feel that Cristiano Ronaldo has done that. It is the biggest shame in football that the Ronaldo's best form ended at 21 because I have no doubt that had he kept fit, there would be no argument now, he would not only be the best player of his generation but the greatest of all time. Also, you must remeber that Ronaldo did not have the greatest teams around him. He did not win a league championship with any of those three, yet he was still amazing. Cristiano still has a lot to prove if he wants to be considered in the same league. He also has to do it on the international level. All of Ronaldo, Zidane and Ronaldinho are world cup winners and Ronaldo and Zidane both lead their teams to the trophies. Portugal is a good team, now Cristiano has to lead them to a world cup. It is hugely important and the failure of Henry to do it is the single reason why he wont be considered the same.

fucking Ronaldo dumfest is going into overdrive now

alright, he might be half decent at the old kick and run, but deep down, he's a cock, and even worse, I reckon he doesn't even think he realises he is a cock, which makes him a worse person than Diouff tbh

You've just described a better version of Dyer. Which is a bit harsh on the wrong-faced Portugee, don't you think.

Zidane, for me, was never the player I expected. I had heard, before watching him, countless tales of how this is the greatest player on earth and yet when I watched him, I felt a great deal of anti-climax. Maybe I caught him on an off day, or perhaps he was over-hyped but I could never accept that this was trully the best player around. The same goes for Ronaldinho. However, Ronaldo (the older one) was phenominal. I mean for three straight seasons (PSV, Barca, first one at inter) he was unstoppable. He would tear apart defences with sheer pace and skill. He was one of those players who could sell tickets with his name alone. I dont feel that Cristiano Ronaldo has done that. It is the biggest shame in football that the Ronaldo's best form ended at 21 because I have no doubt that had he kept fit, there would be no argument now, he would not only be the best player of his generation but the greatest of all time. Also, you must remeber that Ronaldo did not have the greatest teams around him. He did not win a league championship with any of those three, yet he was still amazing. Cristiano still has a lot to prove if he wants to be considered in the same league. He also has to do it on the international level. All of Ronaldo, Zidane and Ronaldinho are world cup winners and Ronaldo and Zidane both lead their teams to the trophies. Portugal is a good team, now Cristiano has to lead them to a world cup. It is hugely important and the failure of Henry to do it is the single reason why he wont be considered the same.

I'm getting old so I tend to forget things, I think I've said the same sentiments already in this thread but whatever I totally agree.Zidane has a fistful of those special nights that Henry and Ronaldinho lack.

People seem to be under the impression that only this season has Ronaldo been playing superbly. Last year he was brilliant but this year he has taken it to another level.

Fat Ronaldo's best playing days where a bloody long time ago but he's still managed to bless two world cup's with phenomenal goals and a winners medal. If not for the injuries, he'd be the greatest imo, Skinny Ronaldo is fast but the OG Ronaldo had that electricity, that urgency, the explosion that you only get with from running through the slums in Brazil. In his pomp he was superb but he lacks consistency and achievements of Zidane.

Skinny Ronaldo a few more years and cups to take Henry's position as the greatest player to grace the Premiership. That buckheaded muthafucka was orgasmic to watch for probably 4 seasons.

Eh? You haven't seen Ronaldinho rape John Terry on multiple occassions? The goal where he stood there for what seemed an eternity, doing that Brazilian Samba thingie with his feet? Or when he ran over that Great British Stalwart John Terry as if he where David Edgar on his way to hammering it past Cech?

Have a word with yourself mate.

Guest Knightrider

This. That's basically what I tried to convey. Thanks.

BTW I love how defensive 2J gets over his list of greats, yet some of the players he bleats on about, he's never even seen in the flesh :lol:

Ronaldo the striker was awesome, but far superior to this Ronaldo? Get away man!

Ronaldo is why I love football, watching him tonight man, that's what football is all about, did anyone see the little trick he did on the touchline, he didn't have to do it, no-one was close to him and a team-mate was miles away, he did it to amuse himself, I love that kind of spirit. He's just a pure joy to watch.

http://home.socal.rr.com/kfa/images/kleenex.jpg

I need them watching wor lot, the pain...

OOhh.. i thought Scy ask you to do masturbate... here i got some vaseline spare :lol:

You are fast becoming my most favourite poster on here and I mean that in all seriousness. The utter randomness of your posts is absolutely delightful. Keep up the good work.

As for Ronaldo, Christ he was good again tonight. If he isn't the best in the world, he's certainly the best in the Premiership. He makes Rooney look positively ordinary by comparison.

More of a legend than Shearer, tbh.  His "Dick like tree branch" comment in the Beckham thread was/is priceless. 

Krustiano Ronaldo is not the best player I've ever seen. He is not even the best player named Ronaldo. He's the Phil Neville of Ronaldos.

Today must be a very difficult day for you, Dr.

Well, ya they won well, but they weren't playing anyone that great, and they were involved in a whole load of bother for the 3rd straight european game (Bloody italian police eh?), and it was on the back of 2 defeats last week. Could be worse.

Ronaldo is quality but establishing himself as the best ever is a long long way off. It would be fair to say that he has more potential/quality than anyone in a very long time but the best ever? erm.... not quite. Are we forgetting some of the greats that have played on this planet and Ronaldo has had one good season.

List still is as follows for me:

1.Pele

2.Maradona

3.Zidane

4.Henry

5.Ronaldinho

There is noone that has breached in this bracket. In my opinion Ronaldo will some day.