SPAIN: Vigo

ITALY: Palermo

FRANCE: Sochaux

GERMANY: Bayer Leverkusen

PORTUGAL: Anyone other than sporting lisbon

HOLLAND: NAC Breda

Because we've beaten them all ;)

Barca and Inter topping my list then :)

i was about to dive in two footed and say we never beat inter. (NE5 would have had a field day)

It was 2-2 that day iirc and they trashed us 1-4 at home!! We beat them in the 60`S or something I think.

Or you could just swap Inter with Juve ;)

i was about to dive in two footed and say we never beat inter. (NE5 would have had a field day)

It was 2-2 that day iirc and they trashed us 1-4 at home!! We beat them in the 60`S or something I think.

we beat them in the 60's. thats what i meant by NE5 would've done me.

I was there. 60,000 in St.James' and the Leazes End a cauldron of ear splitting noise.

To this day I have never seen anyone subjected to such physical violence on a pitch as Wyn Davies received from the Inter and Italy full back Fachetti that night.

Typical Wyn he just got on with the job with lots of courage and little fuss. A true legend.

I was there. 60,000 in St.James' and the Leazes End a cauldron of ear splitting noise.

To this day I have never seen anyone subjected to such physical violence on a pitch as Wyn Davies received from the Inter and Italy full back Fachetti that night.

Typical Wyn he just got on with the job with lots of courage and little fuss. A true legend.

oh man, that sounds great.. I wish I could relive that.. or at least watch a coverage of the game or something

SPAIN: Cunts.

ITALY: Cheating cunts.

FRANCE: Smelly cunts.

GERMANY: Nazi cunts.

HOLLAND: I look at Heerenveen's results from time to time. Their manager is from my town and my parents have known him for ages.

NORWAY: Rosenborg.

Spain: Barca & Deportivo

Italy: Inter

France: Monaco but I also like Lyon

Germany: 1. FC Köln (FC KÖÖÖÖÖLLE!)

Japan: Urawa Reds (we are diamonds!!!)

Denmark: Bröndby

Sweden: Hammarby

Norway: Brann

And the my most important club, just before newcastle (it being placed in my home country):

KR Reykjavik

Guest LucaAltieri

ITALY: Quite like Torino and Lecce are my 'local' Italian club.

GERMANY: Schalke

BRAZIL: Sao Paulo

ARGENTINA: Newells

Couldn't really call myself a supporter of any apart from maybe Lecce. Just generally like to see the rest of them win.

Scotland - St Mirren.

Caught my eye as the team in black & white at the back of my panini sticker book. Then i spent a few weeks in the area, got to see them a few times, amongst others. Adopted them as my favourite Scottish team.

My interest could never match my passion for the Toon however.

Guest pont-toon

Hammarby are my third team (after the toon and ponteland united of course!)

going across to Sweden again next summer and hopefully will get to catch a few games

going across to Sweden again next summer and hopefully will get to catch a few games

Hammarby is a forbidden word at St Mirren after scoring 2 goals in injury time to win a uefa cup tie against them back in the 80s.

Guest Peter.Sthlm

Well don't go to the derby against Djurgården then. They won't be having any designated section for that game due to what happened in the last derby*. BTW why do you support a Swedish team? You must be out of your mind.

Anyway back on topic. Apart om Djurgården and NUFC I don't support any other club. I do have a soft spot for some teams but don't follow any of them in particular.

* Some people in their stand shot a firework that landed nearby the AIK goalkeeper then afterwards another one against the police.

Guest Toon Saint

Hammarby is a forbidden word at St Mirren after scoring 2 goals in injury time to win a uefa cup tie against them back in the 80s.

H******y. :rant: :rant: :rant: