Players in public

Guest hindu times

Guest firetotheworks

The teams going to need a role model pretty soon, things are going to get out of hand if they're allowed to continue self managing.

The teams going to need a role model pretty soon, things are going to get out of hand if they're allowed to continue self managing.

You always see the likes Chelsea, Spurs etc players coming out of clubs in the papers every weekend, it happens everywhere not just Newcastle.

Guest Heneage

You always see the likes Chelsea, Spurs etc players coming out of clubs in the papers every weekend, it happens everywhere not just Newcastle.

They win stuff though.

after a performance like that, they find it appropriate to party in town? should lock themselves in a dark room tbh

:facepalm:

Don't see whats so bad about that. As a fan, I find it hard to take that after such an awful performance, they'd immediately hit Tiger Tiger as if nothing had happened.

I know footballers need spare time too and they need to unwind, but if you've just paid to watch these players and now you're seeing them getting drunk in the corner of Tiger hours later, it must be disheartening.

after a performance like that, they find it appropriate to party in town? should lock themselves in a dark room tbh

Don't see whats so bad about that. As a fan, I find it hard to take that after such an awful performance, they'd immediately hit Tiger Tiger as if nothing had happened.

I know footballers need spare time too and they need to unwind, but if you've just paid to watch these players and now you're seeing them getting drunk in the corner of Tiger hours later, it must be disheartening.

I'm not really surprised to hear that they were at Tiger Tiger tbh

Most of the performances haven't been great this season but people aren't bothered then. You can't just say if they draw a game they can't go out but a lucky win and they can do what they want. For me it's more a concern that players like Nolan are out so much given there evident lack of fitness and poor physical shape.

Guest Heneage

Most of the performances haven't been great this season but people aren't bothered then. You can't just say if they draw a game they can't go out but a lucky win and they can do what they want. For me it's more a concern that players like Nolan are out so much given there evident lack of fitness and poor physical shape.

It's a little of column a and a little of column b. You shouldn't be doing it to the point of excess if you are unfit and that's your profession, and you certainly shouldn't be doing it when you are playing so poorly.

It's a little of column a and a little of column b. You shouldn't be doing it to the point of excess if you are unfit and that's your profession, and you certainly shouldn't be doing it when you are playing so poorly.

Playing poorly or not winning ? People seem fine with it no matter how badly we play if we are winning. I think they should all cut down on it, giving the slow sluggish performances they seem to be churning out, i just don't agree with the whole if they win it's fine, if they draw they shouldn't show there faces responses. There's a reason why players like giggs play on so well so late in their careers and it's not because they go on mamoth tiger and aspers sessions every week.

They probably look forward to the night out afterwards more than the match itself.

http://www.nufc.com/

Midfielder picks up unexpected booking:

Snow bother for Nolan

From the Guardian's "Snow Day Blog", Wednesday:

Newcastle United player Kevin Nolan stopped his Bentley to offer help to a vet from Ponteland, Northumberland, who was stuck in a snowdrift nearby.

When that didn't work, he drove home and came back in his 4x4 Jeep. Sarma, 33, says: "When Kevin turned up I knew I recognised him from somewhere but couldn't place him.

He didn't act like a rock star or anything, he was just a really nice bloke. I just said, 'Do I know you?' and he just put his hand out and said, 'Hi, I'm Kevin.' It was only then that I realised who he was."