Players in public

Guest hindu times

Guest neesy111

Pretty sure the Palace chairman Simon Jordan nearly pulled out in front of me outside Selhurst Park after their game this weekend. Ended up following me for quite a long time in his pale yellow non-specific supercar.

He isn't their chairman anymore since he put them into administration a few years back.

Pretty sure the Palace chairman Simon Jordan nearly pulled out in front of me outside Selhurst Park after their game this weekend. Ended up following me for quite a long time in his pale yellow non-specific supercar.

He isn't their chairman anymore since he put them into administration a few years back.

Ah. Pretty sure it was him, guess he probably still goes to games.

• 2 weeks later...

Sammy Ameobi in Metrocentre Primark yesterday afternoon. With blonde woman about two foot shorter than him.

What's he doing in there? Are we paying him soldiers wages?

Guest reefatoon

Sammy Ameobi in Metrocentre Primark yesterday afternoon. With blonde woman about two foot shorter than him.

What's he doing in there? Are we paying him soldiers wages?

Hopefully he was picking up an application form for his soon to be unemployed brother.

I can see Sammy being an Andy O'Brien type, living with his parents well into his 20's and driving some banger to work.

No doubt someone will mention his Bugatti and the fact he has just bought a £3m mansion :lol:

I can see Sammy being an Andy O'Brien type, living with his parents well into his 20's and driving some banger to work.

No doubt someone will mention his Bugatti and the fact he has just bought a £3m mansion :lol:

Beemer :lol:

Not sure if this is the right thread but just got back from the NUFC Ultimate Experience with John Beresford and Rob Lee (it was meant to be Beardsley but he couldn't be there, for some reason). It was an absolutely cracking day and involved us getting to train and play some small-sided games with them. They were great blokes, especially Beresford, that answered loads of questions and led the training session well, they said it was a replica of how Keegan would do them.

Well worth doing and while the fee is quite high, I couldn't recommend it enough.

Not sure if this is the right thread but just got back from the NUFC Ultimate Experience with John Beresford and Rob Lee (it was meant to be Beardsley but he couldn't be there, for some reason). It was an absolutely cracking day and involved us getting to train and play some small-sided games with them. They were great blokes, especially Beresford, that answered loads of questions and led the training session well, they said it was a replica of how Keegan would do them.

Well worth doing and while the fee is quite high, I couldn't recommend it enough.

I got that for my birthday and my Dad for Christmas, we're probably going to be attending in September or March next year, fantastic news to hear it's a good day. :thup:

I got that for my birthday and my Dad for Christmas, we're probably going to be attending in September or March next year, fantastic news to hear it's a good day. :thup:

It's really good. Absolutely knackering though, they really put you through your paces and sort of set it up so that they can bollock you if they think you're slacking  :lol:

Lee's the more natural footballer of the two but Bez's movement is still great. Would like to have played with Pedro considering he's meant to be amazing at 5 a side type stuff. I asked Lee what he thought of Pardew and his only response was 'prick'  :lol: He really didn't like Bellamy either.

It's really good. Absolutely knackering though, they really put you through your paces and sort of set it up so that they can bollock you if they think you're slacking  :lol:

Lee's the more natural footballer of the two but Bez's movement is still great. Would like to have played with Pedro considering he's meant to be amazing at 5 a side type stuff. I asked Lee what he thought of Pardew and his only response was 'prick'  :lol: He really didn't like Bellamy either.

:lol:

Served ex-Darlo chairman George Reynolds at work yesterday. Didn't have a clue who he was until he came out with "do you know who I am?" for some bizarre reason.

Figures that does, he is a fucking massive cunt after all.

I hadn't realised until I had a read up on him earlier. Took great delight in telling me how he built their stadium, seems a daft thing to boast about after how that turned out.

Served ex-Darlo chairman George Reynolds at work yesterday. Didn't have a clue who he was until he came out with "do you know who I am?" for some bizarre reason.

Must be getting on now. Mad as a box of frogs with a shocking combover.